Reviews for Facing Inner Demons
Guest chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
Cute story, but just check all your spelling, wording, and grammar in all the chapters.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
Very well written. Do another one!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
great job
Lora Kael chapter 13 . 2/25/2010
I love it! Before I had read halfway through it I knew I just loved this story. It's told in an excellent manner and flows so well.

The small spelling mistakes and time errors are easily overlooked and doesn't really disturb the reading much. This story deserves to be read from start to finish.

And now my eyes have been screaming at me to sleep for at least five chapters, so I better end my review.

Very well done. :D

Love Lora
flappy chapter 11 . 12/12/2009
this is a work of art keep writing you have got the skills lady
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 13 . 4/20/2009
OH I LOVE THIS STORY! AWESOME JOB!
Jemi Obsessed chapter 8 . 3/15/2009
AMAZING! Not sure why, but I started crying I was so happy for them! I loved the way you had Luke just walk up to her and kiss her, so sweet! You have to write more stories like this one! I've read it at least five times through, and i'm still not tired of it! Great Job!
ShortySC22 chapter 13 . 11/24/2008
I loved how you wrote Mara and Luke in this story. Great story and I would never have guessed English was not your native tongue.
northiee chapter 13 . 8/24/2008
that was amazing !

the character dialogue was perfect and the story line was awesome :)

write moree, your a great writer :)

may the force be with you ! ]]
Guest chapter 13 . 11/27/2006
MM,

Thank you so much for your story. I was riveted to it from the beginning to the end. Truly outstanding. I rate it a 10.

I am also in awe that English is not your native language. I found very few flaws or wrong words in your chapters. You did an excellent job in editing. Those few I found would be easily corrected. In fact, I found far fewer errors than in most of the fan fiction I have read.

Again, my thanks and compliments to you for a truly outstanding story.

Sue
JadeTakashi chapter 13 . 11/26/2006
This is a great story for it to be your first fic. Your command on English is great. Funny story behind that though, I'm learning spanish, so maybe we could do like a tag team story. That would be fun.

Esta lo estupendo...

I think I said that right...

haha, I'm not quite sure.

Anywhoo, great story. definitely going on my favorites list.
lacthryn18 chapter 13 . 11/19/2006
this is a really gret story, sweet but not sloppy and it manages to stay true to thw characters as well. i hope you keep writting in the future and thanks for a great fic!
Jedi Master Evenstar chapter 13 . 10/7/2006
great ending! so sweet! i liked the part with the Solo kids.

I'm listening to "I Found a Reason" by Cat Power and for some reason it makes a great soundtrack for this particular chapter.

Anyhoo, i hope you write more stories like this!

Master E
lilybee chapter 13 . 10/6/2006
Actually I am sorry to see this end, I have enjoyed it so much. But I just love the way you have done it, the whole conflict, worry, resolution, happy ending (love happy endings, especially like this) as you have the characters down so right. I could actually see Leia and Mara and that was just right for them, and the whole dinner was beautiful, I just missed Artoo.

Couple of word glitches but the main ones, Anakin struck / strikes not stroke he's even got not gotten and Luke would not like losing team not loosing(not tight)

Great work, looking forward to your next project.
Mara look-a-like chapter 13 . 10/4/2006
YAY! It was a nice happy ending. I really liked it. Thank you.