Reviews for A Dazed Conversation: A Neji and Sasuke Series
too-much-romance chapter 8 . 7/22/2007
HA! Nice author's note. Talking with the characters. I've seen them do that so many times, but that was just freaking hilarious! Hehehe. Anyway, were Naruto and Shikamaru eavesdropping on the prodigies while they were first embracing their loved ones, or is this just in another time where they are all lovey-dovey? Blushing madly. So you don't think it's troublesome? 'thinking: hell ya! but you're worth it' Gaw...Look what you made me do! *smiling madly* I can't even type right now!
too-much-romance chapter 7 . 7/22/2007
FInally, they're together! I always knew that Neji and Sasuke knew than Tenten and Sakura were eavesdropping. I mean, they're returning the favor! Sweetness! Although, it was sort of hard to understood who jumped who and who did what after Sakura and Tenten found out that the prodigies knew they were eavesdropping...
too-much-romance chapter 6 . 7/22/2007
I love it when the boy eavesdrop. But it's even better in pairs! Awesome! No mistakes have been noticed (and that's saying something)! Kami, it's late. I'll dream up the ending if I have to!
too-much-romance chapter 5 . 7/22/2007
You know...all I do is focus on my story series. And I'm still in writers block when I see all these good ideas between the prodigies that I can use. But Sasuke isn't in my NEjiten series because...well, I don't know. I guess I want to make it as nostalgic as possible. Hehe, nostalgic. Anyway, for some odd reason, I like this one a lot better. Especially with that Nejiten "Happy Valentines Day!" 'Gah, you suck at cooking' thing. Fun-nay. In my series, Tenten has an awesome voice and great musical ability. Maybe her cooking skills will recompense...hehehe. Anyway, awe-some, as usual!
too-much-romance chapter 4 . 7/22/2007
You do realize that the Hyuga compound, mansion, estate, whatever is only one floor? Unless of course there's a training basement which is somewhat likely. There are some mistakes in there I admit, but it's nothing really noticable. Just some words without spaces and some mispelling like "Aah" should be just "Aa" for Japanese purposes. I love how you added in that sign in kanji (Japanese letters) with the little subtitles at the bottom. That was such...what's the term for it? Such a parody thing? Yes, and I love that nostalgic feeling of it. Heh, nostalgic. It's such a Japanese used word. Really, it's like saying "enigmatic" or "troublesome". I can oddly see them laughing. Really, I can! Usually to make a review this long it's either for corrections or to describe how beautiful something is. It's odd how it's neither (not meant as an insult). Well, this is more of general now isn't it?
too-much-romance chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
I'd like to point out some Neji Naruto yaoi crap but...I'm a full fledged Nejiten believer so I'm not going into that. I've noticed some mispellings, and if you've checked my profile you should know that I'll say mention what they are. A quote from my info source says "The Sharingan is thought to be descended from the Byakugan, but grants the user different abilities and a different insight." In one sentence it says "I was just wondering weather you were aware that both Neji and Shikamaru transformed into you and confronted me." Change 'weather' to 'whether' and change 'Neji' to 'Naruto'. Ha! Oh, one more. "Come one Hyuuga. You should feel special." Change 'one' to 'on' and put a comma after it. I said it before and I'll say it again: I love the prodigy talk! It's so intelligent! Well, duh, they're geniuses, or tensai, whatever language you'd like to use.
too-much-romance chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
Seriously, where did that "Sasuke likes tomatoes" thing come from? I've seen it in stories here and there such as "he pulled from his mouth a tomato flavored lollipop!" and "when Naruto had his back turned, he put in his own special ingredient...tomatoes!" Really, where did that come from. Is it from the same place where they said "Tenten likes fortune telling" and "Neji wears penguin boxers"?...okay. Well, it's nice to know now that Neji didn't ask her out. You do a great job with the prodigy talk. Really! It's sorta hard to tell who's talking though.
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Nice prodigy talk. So does that mean Neji asked out Tenten or something? I know about Sasuke and Sakura sure, but what about Neji. I doubt he did and maybe just convinced her to come along or something. *shrugg*
dianalovely1995 chapter 8 . 6/11/2007
so cute love the friendship of sasuke and neji
me chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
if ino was on sasukes team,she would probably beat up anyone who tried 2 hurt him...or least she wouldnt stand there,useless like SOME people coughsakuracough
Chigiri Sasaki chapter 7 . 5/20/2007
Hi!

Oh my gosh. I just realised that I didn't review your stories when I read like at least dozen of them!

Anyways, I really like this story; very creative and original. But a little OOC, but that doesn't matter :D ! Sasuke and Neji are my favourite characters, and Tenten is my favourite kunoichi! Yay for this story! :D

Yeah I'm childish at times :P .

Much
sasuke fanatic1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Loved them all. I've been trying to find this again, it took forever. :) Glad I finally found em.

Ja Ne

sasuke fanatic1
vally chapter 3 . 6/30/2006
WTF!
ClampLover chapter 8 . 6/12/2006
Long time since the last time I reviewed a fic of yours huh? Sorry about that, school finals were brutal and my computer crahsed twice in a week and I lost everything. Thought I'd have to get a new computer too. I also fell out of love for Naruto. That's why I haven't been reviewing or reading.

Well I have to say how much I loved this chapter. It's gotta be my favorite out of all of them. So cute. You get better each time.

Well, gotta go, mail me sometime and tell me how you're doing okay? Until next time I update my now plotless Lines of Reality or my next review. Bye

ClampLover