Reviews for There's Someting About Weddings
somber-quill chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
i like your story. please update.
elana0012 chapter 9 . 11/16/2008
Oh snap! is all I have to say to this one, Molly knows how to get what she want's for sure, that's so great!
Jade The Orkkiller chapter 9 . 11/11/2008
You didn't lose me mate!

Damn I missed this story. And to tell you the truth I was thinking about Johnathan two days ago. I wast thinking about his crazy gay personality which I totally love. And today tadaa. Double update of this story. Uncanny isn't it?

Anyway I laughed myself into oblivion with these two chapters. Especially the ménage à trois.

Keep it up and no I won't eat you if it takes you another year, because my own updating isn't that great either ;-p
Allison Carroll chapter 9 . 11/10/2008
I applaud you for coming back and continuing this story! Even though it hasn't been updated in over a year, I'm glad the story is back on it's way to completion. Now, to look at the story there wasn't too much plot going on in this chapter. Actually, very little. I did not feel a real depth to the characters but just people going through the motions. Now that your are back to writing, I would suggest starting with a direction so that you show the readers that this story is indeed going somewhere. Otherwise, it leaves the reader wondering what the plot is really about.

Again, I am glad that you are back and I can't wait for more D

-Allison
MissIceDragon chapter 8 . 8/7/2007
Please Update Soon!
eaglesnest chapter 8 . 8/5/2007
Just finished this story and it's sequel and love your humor and trials that you are putting the Weasley women through (including Hermione).
Jade The Orkkiller chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
Well I'm still a fan.

So update :-p

Grtz Jade The Orkkiller
SCONED chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
Hey! I think you should definately get double helpings of cookies and ice cream for updating again! I hope everything goes well. I look forward to the next chapter when you get a break! Anyway...it's good to see you back xx
Allison Carroll chapter 8 . 8/3/2007
*eats a cookie* It was a fun chapter, though there were quite a spelling errors which were a bit distracting. Hopefully you'll update soon! I can understand how busy you are on top of writer's block, but I'm dying to find out how the wedding goes!
grimlock78 chapter 8 . 8/3/2007
Okay this really isn't a review just something I found a little amusing.

I just finished reading a story by an author who is stationed in Iraq at the moment and he hasn't updated in almost a year. I was wandering if maybe something had happened to him and I thought of you. Then after joining his Yahoo group I was checking my e-mail for the conformation, when I find your update. Just found it a little amusing and thought I would share.

grimlock78
Crazy Freckles chapter 8 . 8/3/2007
aww yay an update!
OpalTears chapter 7 . 10/2/2006
This was great! I loved it: very funny but also quite dramatic!

I just wanna say that I think you're really brave to go though that horrible war!

Make tea not war!

Queenlover x
random poka dots chapter 7 . 9/3/2006
this was so totally awesome! i hope your ok now. i jus wish that this war would be over already. i hate all this. well update as soon as you can. this story is so totally awesome!
Noc007 chapter 7 . 9/2/2006
Interesting, I like! Will look forward to an update!

If you have the time, check out my own HP fic "An Arranged Marriage" )
grimlock78 chapter 6 . 9/2/2006
Glad to hear you are ok. Good update.