Reviews for Cute?
TheMiniMenzel chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
He he he. Roger Mark Happy me.

“There going home to fuck each other”

That cracked me up!

Cann't wait to read more!

X,
uhhh. Me again chapter 15 . 6/9/2008
For his bday Mimi could get him a Roger. Like a mini Roger for whe the real Roger's not there. ? Juat a suggestion.
uhhh. Me chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Heck yes it's good! No flames here! xD
FoodOfLove chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
this isn't a flame.

i said this in another story, and i shall say it again in every slash i read...esp. MARKroger ones.

to sodomy.

i love those guys. they're amazing. since this is your first story, i gotta say it's pretty nice.

i wish i was mark...or roger...whatever!
To Being An Us For Once chapter 15 . 5/30/2006
i understand. i'm going through EOG's, and SATs... what the hell. I'm 13 why the hell i'm taking the SATs i dont know! Well, i loved it so far. Update ASAP.
QuixoticLover chapter 15 . 5/23/2006
Ok, don't worry. I don't hate you. I have finals this week, and yes- they suck. _
impsanity chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Hey, I haven't reviewed before but I just wanted to let you know that I really love this story. Just recently got into the Rent fandom and my favorite characters are probably Mark and Roger.

Don't worry about the updating, school is more important. Especially if you are concerned you might not pass on of your classes. I for one will still be here when you are ready to summit the next part and I am intrigued by the "new ideas" you mentioned. Sounds like fun!

Great work!
Kinara chapter 15 . 5/21/2006
handcuffs.
L Ducky chapter 15 . 5/21/2006
have fun with finals and GOOD LUCK!

Mimi chould give Mark... a 'let's pamper mark' day?

i dunno

well ic ant wait until you REALLY update!

again, good luck!
zyxxyz chapter 14 . 5/20/2006
MORE! I have to know I have to know!

but they're just so CUTE!
zyxxyz chapter 10 . 5/20/2006
ew! you mean the ugly guy with the greasy hair that always sold Mimi her shite? YUCKY!

next chapter!
zyxxyz chapter 9 . 5/20/2006
no! he'd BETTER not take his money! GAH! 'cause if roger doesn't get it, and if mark's left in the gutter and then roger gets sick and if he dies sooner than he should have, mark will be heartbroken and go KILL himself and no one wants THAT!

WAH!

next chapter!
zyxxyz chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
aw! snoopy!

very cute!
QuixoticLover chapter 14 . 5/19/2006
I love your story! Update soon, ok? Thanks! _ Seriously, you rock.
PeeenAmme chapter 14 . 5/19/2006