Reviews for Couplet
OddSakura chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
That was adorable and epic!

Really really well written, AWESOME JOB!

Great story!

Love it! 3 Klaus and Isadora forever! 3
TinaBean chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
so sweet :)
storm-dog chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
A too-good-to be ture Klausadora fanfic.
Ms.VioletB.Hollister chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Love it! I love the Klaus/Isadora pairing!

.Hollister
Georgina of Dragons chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
wonderful
stef chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
awe. ! i thought it was so cute ! :]] very very awesome job. i wish that really did happen. its so sad that the series ended. i wish it didnt. i wish they could have kissed and finally said what everyone reading the series very much likley already knew. lol. same with quigley and violet. or duncan and violet. who knows. hopefully soon we will. eh, love triangles. :]] lol but anyways you did really awesome. you should definetely write some more. amazing job. so cute. thanx so much byes.
Robin chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Fluffy fluffy cotton candy, what would I do with out my wonderful fluff? best pair ever KI forever

~Robin
EstellaB chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
*hugs the story*

This story was *unbelievably* sweet. I love teenage boys being cute and awkward, and this was just perfect:

"I froze. “Did you really just say that?”

“I hope so.”"

I love KI, even though I love KF as well (So I'm indescisive...so sure me lol).

They were so incredibly in character! Thankyou so much. This is going on my favourites!

God bless,

Estella x
Arisa Aihara chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
oh my GOSSHH!

dat was BRILLIANT! no, no TRILLIANT! hey wait, there's no such thing...hmm...nways,

~~GYA!~ '!

GYAA! o
The Perfect Fit chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
This is really good. I love the part about the couplet, I thought that was really beautiful. KI is so much better than KF don't you agree?

Rose
CATSfanatic chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I like it, especially since I like Klaus/Isadora fanfics. It's really good. Keep writing!
almostinsane chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Great story!
the real Violet Parr chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
This is really sweet! :) I love it!