Reviews for Abduction
7kstar chapter 23 . 11/3/2013
loved how don tricks his brother. enjoyed the ride.
LisaG16 chapter 23 . 11/3/2012
excellent story of family and brothers. very emotional. :)
LisaG16 chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
awww...charlie's a good brother...then again, he learned how to be one from the best, don himself! :)
LisaG16 chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
poor don! what a horrific experience, both physically and mentally. :(
LisaG16 chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
wow...what a depressing lullaby! ;) seriously, though...poor don. he's just so lost in a confused world of pain. you write don-whumpage very well!
Cissyaliza chapter 23 . 4/28/2011
I've discovered your fic next week and printed it to read quietly.

And I don't regret because it's one of the better fics I've read.

Thank you.
Cutter12 chapter 23 . 10/11/2010
I like how you made Don's recovery a very long and arduous process. I lade it seems so real and all the more heartbreaking. I also enjoyed how everyone gathered round Don to help him during this difficult time. What I want to know is - what was Don's reward for figuring out (with a little help, snicker.) Charlie's puzzle?
mavzus chapter 23 . 12/30/2008
I've just read this and thought it was fantastic. The drama (and don whumping) was compelling, and I loved the way you portayed the characters. Especially how charlie reacted and changed. It can't be easy including everyone, but you managed to put snippets of every character in without it seeming contrived, I especially liked the later scene in the office as a team when don was back doing paperwork, a nice snatch of humour.

I thought sandy was great - if you haven't already I'd definately love to read more fics with her included - a brilliant original character.

Thank you!
Alyce chapter 11 . 4/3/2007
Amazingly awesome. You get the characters so well!
tigerlily124 chapter 23 . 3/31/2006
Good story! Thank you for finishing it!
mightylizzie chapter 23 . 3/28/2006
Very nicely done. I very much enjoyed this.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 23 . 3/27/2006
Hey Pure! It's me.:-)

Not been on the board too much lately but I have been reading your story over here. Just read the last few chapters over breakfast and now I'm crying and making my toast all soggy. Wonderful story. Absolutely wonderful.

Your Don is a real sweetheart...and imagine what it must take for this Charlie girl to say that! LOL!

And on to the next story...you have got another one lined up, right? :-)

Daisy X
themidnightstar chapter 23 . 3/26/2006
Yay! What a great ending to a fantastic story! I loved it. In fact, I loved this whole story. Great interactions between the characters, details in this story that reveal so much, and you really allowed the characters to grow over the course of this story.
Ivette Boveda chapter 23 . 3/25/2006
I finally got to finish this story! Loved Charlie's plan! It was great to see the E-men pull together so that Don could recover. This was a wonderful story. Please write another one soon
NidrianRuuthane chapter 23 . 3/25/2006
Great fic, very well written, i enjoyed it immensely. Nice Work.