Reviews for Open Up Your Eyes
Vytina chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I just have to say this:

"Awwwwwwwww..."

That ending was too cute for words. The slight whack upside the head was very fitting and very touching. :) I love this story, and I do hope you do a chapter story for this relationship. It needs more love!
Miss Effie T chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
loved it! very good!
blackrider11 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
As much as I would enjoy it if you DID make it a chapter story... it's been about 4 years since the original post. It's a great one-shot none-the-less and I enjoy reading it every time. (6th time I think? more?) Going to read your other stories now.
Numbuh 55 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Aw! This is such a nice story!
Shimo Ino chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
aw!*heart*
bizarro4 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
it's great seeing a Cree and Abby interaction fic where they aren't fighting, and where Cree is actually being a loving sister. i agree that Cree defintely has a soft spot for her little sister, i think SPACE, MAURICE, and even VIRUS have clear proof of it.

Chad's such a jerk in this, and therefore true to canon. ;P

great job on this fic!
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Neither sisters nor brothers can hate each other all the time, I too know from experience. I also believe (no doubt like many more people) that the duo really care about each other and may very well eventually permanently restore their lost allegiance. Nice job, RadiantBeam.
dragen95 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
that'll be sweet anyway i cant beleave people think...were was i going with this...i dont no anyway... good strick that great story
Gemmz chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Aw! It was refreshing to read about Abby and Cree's friendly sister relationship for a change, and you wrote it well. I think a chapter story would be cool!
ryan macdonald chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
I like stories that explore the on and off sisterly relationship between Cree and Abby.

You're right that sibilings can't hate each other all the

time.

Also, I agree with you that Cree still cares about Abby even though they fight each other quite a bit.

I too was touched by Cree and Abby's BRIEF reconciliation in operation:SPACE. In turn, I was a bit upset at Abby for throwing her sister in the trash.

I hope that they permanantly reconcile one day...
Rhylin Sweet chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
lol. I really liked this. I thought i was gonna cry XD

extra chapter? yay!
Someone chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I knew Cree had a good side!
GoldenFlither chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
what do i think...hm...what do i think...if i answered that, you'd jump, scream, and run away from me.

but to summarize it all: whats a word for really really really good? super. awesome. the best. wonderful. still not good enough to describe how emotional i got while reading this story. so i'll say this:

AH!

so, did you jump, scream, and run away?
Kellyclarkstongirl whos lazy chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
That was sweetness!
elodrie chapter 1 . 3/4/2006

I love Abby/Cree stories. There aren't too many, but I still love them. Please please please write a story like that! The world needs more sisterly love!

Gosh, I'm so lame.

But you aren't. THIS ONE WAS GREAT!