Reviews for Don't Cry for Me
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Very sad. Poor Ginny! Good job though.
TheTrioLivesOn chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
it wasn't bad, it was sweet, and sad, bittersweet maybe? no? Sweet n' sour? I dunno... anyways, have a cookie! (That means I liked it.)
vrewc chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
fluff! most people think of fluff as happy. but still it was a good story
NoNeedAnymore11 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
wow. that was so sad and so good. You shoulf check out my fic boulevard of broken dreams you might like it. i wrote it ages ago though i t was my first fan fic! anywho i love it!
me of course who else chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
SAM! how wonderfully smashing to be here. I certainly love this story. It is very different and like i said, show ginny's love for harry in little snip-its.

harry and ginny forever!
AlbinoMonkeyC chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
xturkeyxsexygranneh chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
omg... my firend recommended this fic to me a while ago in ym. i cried... especially in the last part.. where they were at the grave.. it was like.. omg... it's like.. indescribable.. nyways.. love your oneshot.. ciaoo!
August Song chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Aww! *tear* I love it!
Risika Tygora chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
i liked it,but i would have liked to have known what ron was waiting for them for and what had happened to harry that slowly killed him if he wasn't bleeding.
Apothecary's Rose chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Aww!I cried!It's sweet and sad!But i hope that doesn't happen in the 7th book.i don't think will, but i also didn't think Dumbledore was going to die(well not really anyway), so you never know what's going to happen!but i'll totally freak if harry does die!i just hope it comes soon or i'll go frikkin crazy!anyway, i luved it it's great!
RandomLuv chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
That was so beautiful I cried. I really hope Harry doesn't die in the seventh book cuz I don't think I could handle it.
BlackLily13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Kewl...I'm your 1st review! Okay, this is gonna be a short one; I really am pressed for time here.

Rose: We're going to a flea market!

Me: You didn't have to tell her our plans, Rose! It's not like we would meet her there anyway... *pouts* but that would be kewl though

Rose: Get on with the review!

Me: Oh, okay, well I thought that this was good, being a one-shot and all. I'm not really great at one-shots myself. And, I admit, I like the Harry/Ginny coupling.

Rose: I kinda liked it.

Me: You don't even know who Harry Potter is, do you?

Rose: *shakes head*

Me: *throws Rose a book* Here, read the first book in the series. If you finish, read the rest in order!

Rose: Don't you only have the first 2?

Me: Yeah... curse me for letting my friends "borrow" them!... okay, I believe this is a long enough review. BL13 out!

Rose: Bye!