Reviews for A Demon's Seal
bECCA chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ Continue! Ur story on my favite liST.:)
Daskia chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
O i really like it so far! The concept is great, the ocs are kinda hard to remember but that happens sometimes. Anyway i really love it! Update when you can!
Fic Slayr chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
hmm the ocs are alright but its a but hard to remember all of them since theyre all introduced at once
Diana-san chapter 4 . 5/24/2006
hi! nancy! it's me! i mean tori... not me tori but you tori... ya, you know what i mean. i was just browsing around and i thought i would see what you and des have been writing on oh yea, i'm putting all stuff on hold so i'm switching to I SWITCHED TO AND SAVED 20% OFF MY CAR INSURANCE! lol. i don't read shounen-ai or whatever cuz i just don't. and yea, "i'm different in my own way". ok, bye bye.

p.s. did u like combine naruto and dnangel or something? o.0
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
i know some jutsus that you could use i guess, i'm not sure if there's an website for them, but u could try and
TMX Archives chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
Hi! Thought I'll check out your fics as well! Hm . . . I'm fairly new in the fandom, but I like Gaara/Neji a lot. I hope you develop it and Sasuke/Naruto (will the be Kakashi/Iruka?) Well, I think that you have a very creative concept here, about there being more sealed demons. Your story has a very interesting plot that catches the reader's attention from the beginning (unlike mine . . .) I hope there's lots of fight scenes, and I like how you use lots of characters effectively. Update soon _

(In case you haven't noticed, I tend to babble)
Cherry Daze chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
I really like this so far. I hope you continue with this and update soon.