Reviews for Fire
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Wow I Love it! This is so amazing :) Harper you noble ideot!
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Oh that is so cute. And so very Harper. The POV was interesting and very well written.
Une Rose chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
spiffy... loved it :)
Shivani chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
aww that was soo sweet
Midzst chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
That was sweet and just perfect!
ilexx chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Very good portraits of all three of them. I liked it very much.
rider-of-snakes chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
You are truly an artist! I love this story...it is so vivid and easy to follow. Thank you, for a wonderful read.
Fwe chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Ah! Wonderful! I really liked it. It was well-written, I thought. Short, but oh so cool (or was it on fire?) Heh, sorry, couldn't resist.

But it realy was good. Harper and Beka were IC, and your vocab is rockin'. Good flow, too. :) I like how you did this. Great job!
FantasySci5 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Aw! That was so sweet! Poor Harper. Always looking out for everyone except himself! This was really good!
Sirnonenath chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
This is such a sweet little piece. I love how you kept the reader in doubt about what had happened. Of course Beka would think it was stupid for him to do that.

I loved it! Great job!
Rommie's Voice chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I loved it.
krashkart chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
I enjoyed it. Very good Beka Harper friendship and I think you got Trance down pretty well too.
prin69 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
aw. harper angst AND a cute ending. perfect!
1917farmgirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Every new thing of yours that I read just keeps getting better and better! I LOVED this one! You have the characters perfect, their interaction and speech and attitudes! *bows in admiration* Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us! KEEP IT UP!
LyekkaBlack chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
*gently hugs brave injured Harper* Nice story! :)

Of course (IMO) taking a bullet for Beka is far less stupid than jumping in front of a gun to protect Dylan... :p