Reviews for If I Could Be Where you Are
CharmedSasuke101 chapter 23 . 1/11/2012
I love this story so much it's definitely my favourite Narnia story out there, the characters are well thought out and the plot and storyline to, you really do have some talent there (well more than some a lot)

But there are things that are a little confusing like Ethan's birth date you said he hadn't reached his 12th birthday but if he was born in 1925 and died in 1938 he would have been 12 at the time and coming up for his 13th birthday.

Also in the last chapter you go on to say that Lucy and Susan share a room together but in the previous chapter or the one before you say they all have separate rooms.

I know there only small things but they are confusing me slightly but all in all good story XD
Mystic Lover of the fairytale chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
this story is good,however,Lucy and Edmund sound too old for a six year and eight year old.
FaPingMulan chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Man I've been looking everywhere for this story I read it quite awhile ago and I really liked it and was happy that i found it again. You did an excellent job with this story it's a shame that ethan died though
Narnialover chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I like it but it would have been better if you made Edmund sound like he was eight years old not ten or eleven
Ava Rainna chapter 23 . 2/20/2007
Wow! You updated? You seriously just made my day. And the chapter was great. I had to re-read a few chapters to make sure I remembered everything, and I almost cried, again. Ed and Peter - wow, can't wait for that to all blow up. Speaking of blowing up - the bombing scene was fantastic. Can't wait for more!
Kaydon chapter 22 . 7/14/2006
Well done. I feel like that chapter was a little rushed compared to the rest, but I still enjoyed it, and can't wait for more!
Hope and love chapter 21 . 7/12/2006
i love it!
idreamof chapter 21 . 7/12/2006
hello!

ah

i love it

especially the peter angst

how do you say i love it and update soon in spanish again?

lol

*remembers other bit of spanish she learned and shudders*

-liveindreams92
Well-wisher chapter 20 . 7/11/2006
Aw, man..! No more? Please write more soon, I can really see this story...it's just as though you're C.S. Lewis, except you're writting who can only visualize...thanks for this story, it's been great...Please write more!
Ava Rainna chapter 20 . 7/9/2006
This story is so great. I haven't had a chance to read your other ones, but if they're half as good as this, they're amazing. This is so sad, yet so fantastic. I was literally on the verge of tears more than once...and I sat here and read the entire thing from chapter 1 to chapter 20 in one sitting. (I've been here for quite a time...haha). It's captivating! I just wanted to tell you that you're a great author and I can't wait to read more!
Hope and love chapter 20 . 7/9/2006
i love it!
acacia59601 chapter 20 . 7/9/2006
Cool chapter, I can't wait for the next one!
Kili's Girl forever chapter 19 . 6/2/2006
another great chapter, PLEASE WRITE MORE!

Anakin's girl 11
Stormythomas chapter 19 . 5/15/2006
Oh no...:( Poor kids.
acacia59601 chapter 19 . 5/14/2006
This is a very poinant story, it has brought me to the point of tears several times already and I am looking forward to the rest of it. It is well written, and I really can't think of anything negative to say about it, which for me is rare! I look forward to future updates and I am interested in seeing where you take this story.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »