Reviews for Booty Call
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Awesome. I still haven't warmed up to Eric yet in the series though. Catch ya on the flip side.
SuseCutesy89 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
wow...this was a really awesome fic...i could really use a memora...i forget everything...
MysticFireBlood chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
That was very nice. :)
lilyleia78 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I read the full version of this somewhere else, but I'm not sure if I reviewed there.

I ADORE this story. It is one of those rare stories that I have bookmarked and saved to my hard drive b/c if I should be tragically disconnected from the internet I do not want to be deprived of it.

It seems to me more common to find Eric as the idiot who messes up their potentional relationship. One thing I like about this is how it's a mutual misunderstanding (which is of course more realistic).

Oh and "...I prefer you." ::sigh:: It's one of those lines that gets me everytime.
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
There was a good progresion in this story. First it was drunk sex, then hard sex, then making love. Man though, I really felt for Eric in the third one. At the very beginning of the scene I was yelling at Wes, "What are you doing? Trying to break his heart? He might get over the sex, but if you make love then you'll just crush him!" :P All the times Eric barely held himself together I really felt it. And you managed to make all those times different as well, I'm sure it was hard to think up a variety of basically the same reaction. I'm just loving your writing. I'll have you know that your profile has been open on my computer for at least a week straight. I've been reading here and there. Thanks for all these great stories!
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Good one shoot. Keep up the good work.
Patrykowski chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
two words: LOVE IT!
robster72 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Tense start! I also like the banter between Wes and Jen and your flasbacks are always nicely done. It just seems very realistic and entertaining which is a good thing!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
*Giggles* Amazing fic! Loved it! Can't wait for more!
Sierra Nichole chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
No one writes Wes and Eric stories the way you do, Camille! Another wonderful job.

I love all the subtle things you add in, little details that make it easier to really feel the story and get into it. And, of course, all the bantering between what has become one of my favorite couples was great. So in-character.
MzDany chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Totally love this story. The flashbacks were great, especally the drunken one. The whole scene was running through my head as I was reading that part and it had me laughing out loud.

I really liked it that you had them 'coming together' under completely different emotional circumstances each time.

And Eric's last line was just so him!

I'm joining Dagmar in her inquiry into a more, well, detailed version of this...I'll send you the petition and signature collection once I have enough together ;)

Great fic, Camille. Loved Memora, too. You always come up with just the right mutant for just the right situation.

Greetings from Dany
Dagmar Buse chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Wow. Just - wow. And a perfect line to end on! *grins*

(Any chance at a -cough- FULL -cough- version? LJ? Your site? Pretty please?)