Reviews for My Side of the Story
k2scartoons chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Rather interesting concept, it's quite possible for a scenario to play out that way with Lancer finding out, but I find the whole acting councilor thing a little unrealistic. No teacher is going to forgoe teaching his class to have a private conciltation with three students who he could always have come see him after school. That would have made more sense. On the whole, the story was not really fleshed out well. The characters weren't in synch and slightly out of character and I thought Burney was annoying. Sorry, I'm not trying to flame, but I promised myself I would review every DP story I read. You're base concept is sound, very interesting, and workable. But the execution is what needs work.
Bibliophile chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Hi! This is a cool story, and you're a great writer- you wouldn't believe the awful grammer I've seen on this site- but I thought you might want to consider that the Danny Phantom series was set in America, and Lancer wouldn't call the book "Philosopher's Stone". The American version is "Sorceror's Stone", in case you didn't know. Sorry if no one else said anything about it- I'm probably being picky. This isn't a flame- I think your story is awesome!
Likes2Laugh chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
'Like a depressed bobble-head.'

OMC, I laughed so hard at that . . .
TheSixthSin chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Lmfao! As soon as Mr. Lancer said "Philosopher’s Stone" I starting thinking about Fullmetal Alchemist XD
Daedalos chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
Awesome story! Thanks!

-chris
Within Imagination chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
Please update soon!
PaddysGal chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
sequel! I need sequel!
Ali Phantom chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
Nice story, and a happy ending, yay! I like your Burney character btw.
Saber-chan chapter 4 . 3/28/2007
well, that was...

SIMPLY AWESOME!

GREAT Lancer POV. Great story all in all! I...man, I dunno why, but it felt deep O
Fentonorelse chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
THE FLUFFY CLOUDS ALL LOOK LIKE FOOTBALLS! :)
phantomshadowdragon chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
Danny had a ghost fight. Can I take a guess on who it was? Dora's cool. Yay! Danny and co are getting along w/ Lancer.
phantomshadowdragon chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
Poor Danny, he has to deal with an insane ghost who wants him stuffed. Oh crud! Lancer saw him transform. Danny should really watch out for the school cameras. What are Lancer and Burney going to do w/ their new information?
phantomshadowdragon chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
Don't you just love karma? 0_o Wow, for once Lancer's speechless. Uh oh, Danny's going to say some things tthat could get his secret found out isn't he?
phantomshadowdragon chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Wow, Lancer rally needs to get a life if he kept count. That's soo gross how Skulker wants Danny for a wall hanging. Tucker just loves humiliating Skulker doesn't he? Lol football clouds.
Elizabeth White chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
I'm adding your story to my favorites list. It's great!