Reviews for Obsession
dancing elf chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
entertaining
silvers-edge chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
wow... I like... did that really happen between the two and that's why Kaiba is upset, or upset because he just found out that Joey had a crush on him? Whichever it is, its good. I like it a lot :D
AnimeKeepsMeSane chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
i literally fell out of my chair when it said that bad luck was the band. I thought it was Noah, Dartz, and Zigfreed. (ya gotta admit it would fit sorta...)

THIS WAS AMAZING!
sherabo chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I'm so sorry, where did my review go for this story,its one of my favorites. I WANTED TO READ IT AGAIN AFTER I READ 'AFTER OBESSION FOR THE THIRD TIME AND I REALIZED MY REVIEW WAS MISSING...CRIES. SO HERE IT GOES... MOKIE RUNNING IN WITH PUPPY EYES. ALL THE SCENES WITH JOEY AND KAIBA IN THE RAIN ARE AWESOME. IT'S SO REAL I COULD HEAR THE RAIN FALLING. I WANTED TO CRY, BUT I LAUGH SO HARD,BECAUS I COULD FEEL SETO REACTION BUILDING WITH EACH SCENE, THE FLOW IS AWESOME. LOVE THE GRAVATION TOUCH, THE FLASH INTO THE RELATIOSHIP IT'S LIKE A ROLLER COASTER RIDE AND PREFECT FOR MASTER/MUTT. YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE MONEY. I'LL STILL LOL AT MOKIES LAST COMMENT AND SETO'S MURDEROUS INTENT. YOU DID A GREAT JOB AND I'M GOING TO READ THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN. IT MAKES ME LAUGHT AND CRY AT THE SAME TIME... THUMBS UP... I'M LATE BUT I'M A TRUE FAN...
Destiny.Hope45 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
LOL XD
zombiekon chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
AH! I LOVE BAD LUCK! haha, lmao, great fic, hilarious ending x)
Byebyei4gothisexisted chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
hn
YamiRisa chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Haha XD Nice end..
Gus Kinney The Prodigal Son chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
it sucks
Yami'sPrincess4 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Lol! Kaiba knows he enjoyed that.

Great fic! *adds to faves*
Princess Shela chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Great Fanfic.
Angel Kurisutin chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
So...funny...Nice job! I like one-shots, they're so easy to read! Aw, but doesn't Seto love Joey?
Kijo-sama chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
OMG! This was awsome! I loved it! GO JOU!

Kath-chan~
fallingthrough11 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
i liked that! very good i hope there are MORE chapters ?
The Red Lightning chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
BWAHAHA... oh that was so #&%" good!

I like it...especially the end!BWAHAHAHA!