Reviews for Phoenix Burning
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
oh wow. dark... disturbing.
Quickslice chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Brilliant! Short but very clear on meanings.
Galaxia chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Wow. Just. . . . . damn, talk about a bad ending! The last two lines of the story are short, and brutal, but imply so much in those few words. This never would have happened in Bleach, because Ichigo is the hero and would never fail like this, but damn. . . . it's easy to picture this as the outcome if he had.

There's some minor grammatical mistakes, but for a 'short and dirty unbeta'd ficlet' this stands very well on its own.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Oh, wow. This was incredible.
I love your description of Ichiho's growing power. How he is able to sense more and more and yet is becoming more flustered and paniced as time passes and Rukia's execution nears. The final lines, where e solidifies into a hollow were very strong. There isn't much said, bu that allowed my imagination to fill in the details without drawing the receipt ion of, which would've detracted from the 'wham' of the finale.
Beautifully executed.
spiralgal chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Thank you.

Ichigo might be good, but we have never seen anyone let him fail. Thank you for showing what happens when he does.
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Aww so sad!
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Harsh but accurate. Nice one-shot.
AllieOutOfWonderland chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Whoaaa... that's struck a chord. I can see that happening if he didn't get there in time and everything. And the last line is really effective. The simplicity and implications really hit home. It's sure as hell a good job that didn't happen in canon...
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
loved it.
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wow.

I'm just speechless. There's so much unsaid in that last sentence. Well done.
damncritic chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
oh.. now this is an interesting possibility.
Prizz chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
T_T I could imagine it happening. But Im glad it did not. Though I think it's kinda exciting to see Ichigo gone mad.
Nothing Gold chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
What's brilliant and horrible about this is that I firmly believe that it could so easily have gone like this for Ichigo.

I mean, really, finding himself shinigami, having that taken from him, finding himself Vizard, fighting captains... A guys got to have a limit, and when Ichigo was only trying to do the right thing the entire time and he kept getting abused for it...

He's shown his control has limits, and well, I bet if Ichigo was a real boy he would have snapped by now. And I bet Soul Society would burn.

A really great read :)
dethangelx chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Ohoho.. wow. that's all i can say. WOW.
lavaloner chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
You know, if this actually happened, I would be thoroughly depressed right now.

One thing: "..shining orb that falling towards the ground.."

I believe it should be "falls."

Dude, this was sad.