Reviews for Wanderlust
showtunediva chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Very interesting insight into what happens before Music Man. Nice work. Keep up the good work.
Marianne Greenleaf chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This is a truly excellent character study; you've really captured who Harold Hill was before he came to River City. Well done!
Emery Saks chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Hello! I really enjoyed your story here. It was a lovely insight into Harold Hill, and one that I think was rather dead on.

I can definitely imagine his thoughts wandering like that and him dealing with the inner turmoil that his actions cause. After all, deep down, we know he's a good guy.

I'd love to see you continue in this little world ... maybe some short stories dealing with his time in River City and thereafter.

You most definitely have a gift with words. The story flowed smoothly and was a pleasure to read.

Thanks so much!
Ponee chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Woohoo! I love the Music Man! wonderfully written

~Ponee
Lets Be Dramatic chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I Absolutely adore the music man. My brother was in it last year, and the guy i liked was the lead. anyway, you did a marvelous job of imitating his character, and i take off my hat to you.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Awesome job, I love the expansion you've given to the scene, the story and the character. Wonderful work, write on!
YoukoElfMaiden chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
This was great! I was in this show in 8th grade and it made me all nostalgic. Very good job with his character, I think you captured it nicely. :o)