Reviews for Vulnerable
JLCH chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Very well done!
smut1956 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
So intimate and painful for both of them. It shows how deep their bond goes and that it continues to deepen.

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
great story!
HuntingPeace chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Love it! This is great, especially the parts in which things seem so intimate (like Cuddy massaging House's thigh).
Skylarcat chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Wow. That was really good. I like how you wrote it. I could just see the story taking place in my head. Very true to the show.
southern cross chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
that was beautiful.
house-of-insanity chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
THAT'S what I'm talking about! *Does happy dance* Yay! I give it six thousand stars and a pony with spots on its back!

*Adds to favorite stories list* Very well-done.
Breakinglight11 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Wow, very nice work. Believeable and within the bounds of the characters. I could actually see this scene happening in the show. Well done!
QT Roo chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I love you!I felt so cheated in the ep. House drops his pants, she says she'll got get the meds and we go to commerical and its over!THIS is the way it should have happened!:)
TheGreenShines chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Wonderful.

More soon, hopefully?
Chromo26 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Excellent idea! I was praying that someone would realize that House had dropped his pants in front of Cuddy and go to town with a story. Many thanks for answering my prayers.
bemorechill chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
This story is awesome. Just so you know.
bmax chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Well done!

I love fill ins for actual episodes and this was one of the scenes that captivated me.

Thanks.
MidCircleNine chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Beautiful. I'm not sure I'll be able to adequately use words for how much I like it, but I'll try..

I love what you've done with the scene we didn't get to see to the end. Does that make sense? I thought what they showed us was.. amazing. There's no doubt in my mind about that at all, the entire thing stands out very much and I loved everything about it. But if you think about it a bit, it doesn't seem like we got to see it all. It just stops there, and then once we get to continue, House is all better, and on with the show. No pun intended. So, the way this branches off and keeps going just makes me love you for writing it. I kept trying to write something as well, but couldn't get it to jive properly. Oh well. The way you described it all, I can close my eyes and actually watch where it cuts off, and then see the characters doing what you wrote. It's really cool. And the bit at the end, where House says it's not the morphine talking, and her response is great too.

Really love this. In case you couldn't tell. XP
jenloveshouse chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
That was excellent, i loved all your vivid desciptions and the ending was perfect! Well done on a fab fic