Reviews for Pushing it
sararosemason2008 chapter 1 . 5/10/2020
When I was about 17 and,living with my Dad's baby sister,didn't come home until 10:30 p.m. she was scared enough to call my best friend and then the cops!That was my ONLY act of defiance because she grounded me from the SENIOR PROM!That was the worst thing because EVERYTHING WAS PAID FOR and my date was very disappointed,too!She had every right to spank me for the trouble I caused her that night,but didn't. Her dog was so protective of me he would've had something to say about it,too!Regardless of whether she did or not,I graduated with a 2.9 Grade Point Average!My ADD wouldn't have been discovered if not for her getting me to live with her! I put her through the usual teenage junk,and she survived,because of that I owe her a whole lot of gratitude for putting up with me for all these years!We are actually old enough to be mother and daughter,because she was 17 when I was born!This is one of my favorite books and has been since our 8th grade teacher thought it would be a bad influence to read due to the smoking,I finished it anyway!Keep up the good work you do with your writing!
lanalight1 chapter 4 . 7/3/2018
Cute.
wandamarie chapter 4 . 5/21/2017
Great job thank you
wandamarie chapter 3 . 5/21/2017
wandamarie chapter 2 . 5/21/2017
they have earn the punishment
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
oh my they have earn the spanking
BBercovitz chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
This story had an okay plot, but terrible grammar, spelling, and structure. It needs a lot of work.
teenkid100 chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
i love it make more
Angel chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Beautiful please write againxo
TheLittleMermiad chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Continue, but make it sweet. :)
cjstar01 chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Awwwwww! It's done! *sad face*;( well anyway good story;p
cjstar01 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Continue! Oh wait you did. Ha ha. Love story .
Buffyxenaman chapter 4 . 1/22/2014