Reviews for No More Pretending
jennylovescastle chapter 11 . 2/1/2016
like the storry just think the engagement was a litlle fast missed some comunication. And a little to many tears. ;)
Innocent Greed chapter 9 . 2/9/2009
Cool, but there's only one thing that is making me mad - why are they crying all the time? It's totally not as them.

Whole story is rly cool. v Keep the good work. :]

*sorry for bad English*
vesperlynds chapter 11 . 8/15/2008
I loved it.
RedBadger83 chapter 11 . 4/12/2007
Awesome, simply awesome. Loved it.
eccentricrabbit chapter 11 . 11/21/2006
I enjoyed this. Though I can't imagine Scully crying that much, lol. Even if they were ever-so-slightly ooc, it doesn't mean I don't like your fic - cos I love it! D
Teliko. x3 chapter 11 . 7/18/2006
oh em gee. TOO adorable. like, seriously. it was so effin' cute! lol and OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN! OH MY GOD! :D Favorite singer, EVER! :D
Popht chapter 9 . 6/19/2006
It was a great story! I had a problem with all the bawling though. If Scully wasn't tearing up, Mulder was. Kinda unintentionally funny.
Lady Hawke chapter 11 . 3/26/2006
WOW! This story has been phenomenal from start to finish-you've captured Mulder and Scully with perfect precision, and the sometimes confusing and unsure nature of relationships stunningly. I hope to read more of your work soon; you really have a talent.

PerManum chapter 11 . 3/11/2006
Aw what a great ending sassy
Fighting-this-War chapter 11 . 3/10/2006
Aww i'm sad it's the end :( but fantastic story! And a bit of spice at the end you saucy minx LOL! :D :D
PerManum chapter 10 . 3/8/2006
Aw they are getting was a big surprise. You gotta write more
Lady Hawke chapter 10 . 3/8/2006
Oh...what could that present be? _(wink wink)

Great couple of chapters-you totally caught me off guard when Mulder asked Scully to marry him...totally wasn't expecting it. I loved the "Fox Scully" bit!

Hanging.by.a.moment chapter 10 . 3/8/2006
Yay mulder and scully gettin married! I loce this story keep going you are doing a great job.
Lady Hawke chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
WOW-this is an absolutely amazing fanfiction. You've portrayed Mulder and Scully unbelieveably well, and the story is phenomenal. I can't wait to see what will happen next!

Stephen Greenwood chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
Aw. Sweet stuff. Carry on!