Reviews for Twilight
thatdementedredhead chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
I see this wonderful story was given up on, forgotten or the likes. I see so much potential. If you are still active -highly doubt it, seeing as it was in 2006- would you please allow me to continue it? I would be very honored. My my, this fandom is so inactive now! But it is an impressive fandom, at the least! Where did this talent go? I applaud all of these wonderful writers, and wish other fandoms had such brilliance! So very little yet so much! Each story is a great one! Each well written and hardly any plotless! I would love to have such a brilliant teacher! But alas, I can only hope to become so great on my own~! I value every word! Thank you for your writing.
Puyo-chan chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
this is a good and interesting history! alucard as a human ! OMG kkk i want to know how he will react when he is awake ! please! continue this fic !
zenbon zakura chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
alucard will be furiou to be confined to a wheelchair
Epidot chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
It isn't finished. This story is good and captivating...and it is unfinished. You are a great author, a fantastic story teller...and I would love to have seen how Seras would have delt with her new title.
j chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
i generally like your fics but I gotta say, this fic kind of sucks. It's one of my least favorite fics.

you're right to drop it because i couldn't read it beyond chapter 1.
KrnYong chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
pleaase continue! this is such a cliffhanger T.T
Saeth Ceirwyn chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
I've been waiting for someone to write this fic. I like the fact that you've acknowledged that the roles of each character have changed permanently, since too many fic writers try their best to "reset" the universe rather than work with an ending.

Your understanding of the characters is excellent.
quickyfant chapter 3 . 11/4/2008

I like this story a lot! How does it go on? I do hope yo finish it! Thank you!
Mistical Kat chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Oh, how fascinating. You seem to have done your research, and this is proving to be an interesting story so far. I can't wait to see where you take it.

LadyRaylen chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
I don't suppose your still working on this are you? We all now know that this would never happen, but its an interesting idea. )

What happens when he wakes up o.O ?
sadako chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
Espero ke algun dia lo puedas terminar. La idea es tan original y promete tanto,el proximo talvez?_* No pushing though...
Marajsky chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
That's it? Oh please update, I want to know what happens when he wakes up!

Please please :)
IVIaedhros chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
Very interesting...I'm sorry to see it on hiatus.
t wrecks chapter 3 . 9/21/2006
Please continue, I want to see what you do to Alacard
Ludifer chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
Cool...liking it so far. Can't wait for an update. I wonder what Alucard will say when he realises he's a human and Seras is still a vampire. As she is now his superior.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »