Reviews for Possession
Vegetable lov3r chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
OMG I FUCKN LOVE IT! :D
Seriously I think is one of the best AizenHinas I ever read, it have all the egocentrism of the guy, so IC, maintaining his dark self. I love how he enjoy torturing Shiro-chan being good with him. What a shame I found it so years later.
"he finds himself fascinated both by her innocence and the power he has to destroy it" Oh how much I hatelove you Aizen-sama!
Lol the honorific "sama" reminds me to the lime scene (which was so cool), when she say "Sousuke...sama" ahaha I found that hilarious.
And that last scene, so Shaekespearian, damn I love this fic!
I dunno if you're still around but let me tell you that you're awesome :D
me and me chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Wow... I just don't know what to say... I really enjoyed this story... Everything was so... Beautiful... And the sex scene... Omg!

One of my fav aizen/hinamori stories, definitelly!
boho chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
instant fav!
Nebuleuse Trifide chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
You are my hero.

This one-shot is really incredible! Thank you, this one shot... it's a dream coming true how perfect it is.
Haruka Munashii chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
You are one talented author.
SavannahSweety chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I absolutely love this. You are a very talented author :)
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
My goodness!

THIS IS SO GOOD, SO AMAZINGLY IN CHARACTER YET OUT OF THOSE CLICHES AS FAR AS POSSIBLE, I MIGHT JUST DIE FROM HAPPINESS. OR SADNESS, SINCE I'M EXPOSED TO SUCH AN INCREDIBLE DRAMA.

Oh, okay. See, you did so well, it made me go retard. RE-TAAARD. .

xD

Seriously, this is one of my favourite fanfictions ever -of my fav couple ever-. I sincerely hope someday you'd write more!
Hanahan Hinamori chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This is such a dramatic intake and showes the realtionship of aizen and hinamori! and amazing story!
Ms Western Ink chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I like that she got to kill him in the end. If nothing else, she deserves that.
derderxp chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
amazing one shot
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Tragic much? That ending, augh, if only he had a brain. I do like the fact that, somewhere in a very. very small part of his soul, he loved her in his own bizarre twisted fashion. He should have just brought her Hueco Mundo with him from the start.

The kiss at the end it was very Shaekespeare He's all "And thus with a kiss I die" While she's. "Oh happy dagger, this is thy sheath!"

You should write one where she does go with him to Hueco Mundo, like he decides, just before he's going to kill her, to intead take her with him.
Hoojoo chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Juste magnifique! L'idée du sacrifice est merveilleuse, je pense que c'est une chose qu'Hinamori serait bien capable de faire. Bravo!
lavaloner chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Reading this opened my eyes to the relationship between Aizen and Hinamori. Pure devotion is deadly.

On a brighter note, this was beautiful, and I'd like to read lots fucking more. Great job, and I look forward to reading more amazing stories from you.
cream tea anyone chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
this fic is amazing!

i loved the juxtaposistion of the coldness of aizen's ambitions mixed with hinamori's warmth

the way you've described his plotting and never ceasing quest for heceo mundo was fascinating

and the ending, beautiful

the emotions in this piece were brilliant!

keep writing
Ero-Chibi-Suly-Sama chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
u are...a fukking genious! to writte that way.. i applaud u! not many pl can portray aizen the way u did,it was awesome! i love ur story and i also liked the ginxatsumoto tiny hint,if u could writte a story of aizen and hinamori this well i would love to read one of this pairing!

ur fan chaotic-suly