Reviews for Shallow Choices
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 5/18
I think Sam could be a little more angry, I meant he said some very mean words... Irony hurts XD I love the story
Princess of the Pen chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
loved it
alwaysgocrazy chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
AWWWW! why does my stomach tingle and get butterflies everytime i read a DxS story! SO SWEET!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
happy ending! yeah!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
HA! Paulina's jealous! yay! DannySam fluff! I love the fluff and I love this story! yay!
Jynxpixie chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Just reading the summary made me mad. You're so good at making Danny look like an idiot XD
spongyninja24 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007

ok, danny is being a complete ass saying "i dont like you like that", then can back later expacting to be forgiven.

if i were sam i wood not heave forgiven him for a long time, possibly never.

paulina sucks and danny knows it. danny/sam even if danny is a jerk.

danny doesnt have to go to hell, if he stops being a clueless idiot
Phantom Shadow Pirate chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
This was cute! I'm pretty sure I've read it before, but I've read just about every story on here... Anywho, I loved it! Good job!

P.S. Don't you just love getting reviews for stories you wrote forever ago?
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
v. ironic! good story. when i read the part about the car, i thought she was killed and i was thinking no! but she wasnt, yay!

DxS 4ever!
cutereviewgirl chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
but when paulina sees her dating danny fENTON then... won't she think tat she's cheating on Phantom or something? well prob not... she's to stupid.. lol well i liekd it lol bye!
Your Secret Valentine chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
HAHAHA take that Paulina! lol I thought of calling her Paul since they call Sam...Sam lol
dpluver14 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
o wow!

that was so amazing..though i think sam wouldnt have forgiven danny so easily...i mean she is sam and she would have probaly made a bigger deal out of it. well i don't care, it's ur story nd it was a rele good one 2..

write anotha one, dpluver14
asianshortiexD chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
i liked it...u sould continue this story if u can
Dani chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
aw soo cute! it would be cool for you to make a sequal! like paulina figuring out that danny fenton and sam manson are going out but shes going out with danny phantom then she figures out hes the ghost boy and blah blah blah u get the point. but thats your decision!
samanddan chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
awesome! i started to tear up a little when i read the paper article. Q_Q but anywayz, awesome story!