Reviews for Sorting Through Change
bloodluva666 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! YOU ARE AMAZING! THE SORTING HAT IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER AND I CAN HARDLY EVER FIND A STORY ABOUT IT!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
while this is good, it's very short. i would love this to be longer and from the pov of various students, parents, and teachers. everyones reaction to what happens and how they end up getting along and working things out would make this story great.
Neonn chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Brilliant. Great idea. A few minor typos, but it still reads well. I like it.
Sayah Yuki chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
did harry get in sylithrin?
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Cute. I like a Sorting Hat that takes control. Good job.
kawaii chibi shun chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
*grins* Love it! I personally think that Harry belongs in Slytherin and that Neville does too. :P Will there be a sequel?
Cheeky-eyes chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Now that was kool!
hittocerebattosai chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
*grins cheerfully* Cool! Cool-cool-cool! I cannot wait to see what happens next! Can you update soon? Pretty pretty please?
phoenix's shadow chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
oh this is really good
LdyGossamer chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
I really like this idea and the way you wrote it out. The sorting hat always did seem a little more intelligent and I like it conspiring with the castle. Very well done.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
O! I would love to see how this would affect a school year at Hogwarts. Can you do that? this was great keep writing!
englandrules chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
aw...i think i've read this before...but its still really good...but i dont get whyy they would be sorted again...maybe i should just re-read it again. im sorry for reviewing it so late..but im that type of person:/

well...after that little life story...i'de like to say great story.
SerpentClara chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Short but brilliant.
Amberhawk chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
There are no words to describe how COOL this was!
Sil'vinya chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
This was very interesting, well written. Certainly makes a few ideas come to mind. The reactions of the school body when all the 'changes' occur would be abosolutly brilliant. Are you planning to make a full fic from this start? it would be an interesting one if you did. Anyway, thank you for an intersting read.

See Ya