Reviews for Trial and Error
AngeNoirRae chapter 1 . 6/28
HAD ME LAUGHING ALREADY OMGG HAHAHHA
Rose-of-the-worl chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
If you delete this I will send an multitude of angry messages. I love how you described ravens eyes and the way its detailed without being, best way to put it, R rated. The two are perfect for each other, and this is why
Naomi loves Calvin and Hobbes chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
pretty good, wish you had another chapter...or 3
The1967TARDISat221B chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
awesomely sweet! it was really cute mostly the insistent cyborg! hah hilarious!
angel of light chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
That was such a great story and i might just read it again
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
*SNORK*

Okay, he knows her really, really well. But he doesn't know her EXHAUSTIVELY, and so she was able to surprise him, even if only for a brief time, and even if only in one respect. But good for her anyway.

This is great.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
As a one-shot, it absolutely, purely, doubtlessly works. (The song reference is perfect, btw.)

As an intro to something more ... complete? Yeah, sure, if you want to. Your writing NEVER fails to impress, and I am sure you could turn this into an epic if you wanted.

Heh. Poor Vic. Poor clueless Vic.

And that part where he played "messenger boy" STILL has me grinning!

As with everything else you've written that I have read, this goes into my Favorites list.
I'm home chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
That was really cute! I think I would have liked it more if the second chapter was made into the first chapter and vice versa. Nice story though.
Jenna912 chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
love it :]
DrewMayShipper chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
The first chapter with Robin attempting to remain calm while being attacked by Raven's roaming fingers nearly had me on the floor laughing xD Cyborg's reactions to it were amazing too! However, I liked this chapter more. Maybe it's just because there's more to think and squeal about in this chapter xD The fact that Robin and Raven are playing Uno of all things is one of them xD Robin knowing Raven so darn well was pretty awesome too...even though Robin said that Starfire's his best friend (Lies...all of it! xD) in the cartoon, I've always felt that he's just denying that he knows Raven way better and vice versa xD Perhaps it's just me, but I thought Raven impulsively kissing Robin was sort of in-character. After all, she was trying to prove a point...and it worked xD
Ein chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
...he confessed his love for her...in the middle of an UNO game...I think I must have been as surprised as Raven when he said "I love you."
aphinitea chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
They looked at each other, both downright flabbergasted, Robin that she had kissed him at all and Raven that what she had intended, in her naiveté, to be just a press of lips had ended in such blatant impropriety and Robin that she had kissed him at all.

I'm not sure if this was a mistake or not, but the repetition of "Robin that she had kissed him at all" only serves to make Robin seem more stunned and bewildered. Robin is SUCH a guy, sometimes.
Lady Gwenevere Smith chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I love it! I'm a huge Robin/Raven shipper.
Chi Yagami chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
I love it!
raerobgal chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
FuNnY! Lol great oneshot!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »