Reviews for Heartbreakers
Electrafixion66 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Excellent rewrite, not that I am familiar with the original, but this is very good ;)
Starshadow of the Tok'ra chapter 11 . 10/26/2007
This is quite good. Very dark in some parts but you handled that well.
In-betweens chapter 11 . 7/31/2007
That was a great ending. It was light hearted just what was needed to end it. BTW...loved Lindsey in this chapter. She really is a hoot. (I sound like my grandmother while saying 'hoot'. Ah well.)

Great story!
In-betweens chapter 10 . 7/31/2007
Well I'm glad Lindsey got her explination to what was going on. I can only imagine the conversation Catherine is going to have with her mother when this is all over. Glad things are slowly looking up towards the lighter side of things. Surprised the guys didn't bombard the hospital room to make sure everything really was alright.
In-betweens chapter 9 . 7/31/2007
They called back up...I must have missed that. Good! The bastards dead...i'm just upset that Sara wasn't the one allowed to shot him...not that, that would make anything better. It would have made it worse so I take it back. Brass is a good person to have shot him. So pissed that Catherine's bullet only hit the stupid vest.
In-betweens chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
Catherine is getting her ass kicked while slowly forming up the way to kick his sorry ass! YES! So glad she got in that one punch! I just wish she'd called for some kind of back up. As for Sara...she kicked ass last time around this time she's working her way up to it...right? Anyway...great chapter. Got a little tense there for a minute when Cath was not moving but now its going much better.
In-betweens chapter 7 . 7/31/2007
Fuck! *mummble more curses for not having a peephole* He found them and is actually going to go after Sara when she's with Catherine! Holy shit she better get her freaken gun and get the heck out of that house and NOW!

This story is great. I should have been saying that more often but it really is. A little dark but hell its still a great read.
In-betweens chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
So glad Warrick threatened him. I couldn't help but say 'that a boy' I mean someone had to threaten this bastard. Right now I'm feeling for everyone...mostly Sara but now poor Greg, who has been left out of the loop somewhat. Its definitly going to take a lot to control that one since he cares for Sara so much.
In-betweens chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
God...that was horrible! Thank god she called Grissom! I feel so bad for Lindsey she has no idea what's going on. The next person she needs to call is her mother so she can talk to her mother about what is going on and explain. I mean Lindsey has to be scared shitless.
In-betweens chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
I'm just sitting here waiting for them to go after this bastard. Even after this is she doesn't want him put away then she might need to be evaluated and put in a home herself. I mean...I can get wanting to forget but this guy is coming so close to killing her. I just don't want him to actually 'finish what he started'.
In-betweens chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Yeah...now this guy better rot in hell and get the shit kicked out of him by Nick, Warrick, Greg, Brass and Grissom! Hell they'd do it if they were given the chance...or I think they would. I don't know if I'm proud of Catherine for letting her take the bath or disappointed that she just gave in like that. Anyway..on to the next chapter.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
The minute that Catherine mentioned her wearing the jacket it fell into place. The way she kept jumping at things...damn. I hope that whoever did do this is taken care of properly by someone from the shift or even the police.
Wisegal chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
this is a pretty good story so far. I'm intrigued by the storyline. The only thing I would say is that you may want to change the scene where Sarah is taken into the ER. EMT's do not have it within their scope of practice to do stitches. The EMT's would pass care of their patient off to the ER staff when they got there... if you have a doc enter the picture it would fix your problem. I'm a paramedic, so that kind of stood out to me. Otherwise good job. :)
Missy Holland chapter 11 . 3/29/2006