Reviews for Military Jacket
The cool one chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
UPDATE! If you don't update Voldemort will come back from the dead and KILL YOU! So update, please? I really like this story, continue it! Don't finish it!
nerdgirl11 chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
Please! Update?
nerdgirl11 chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
maraudette2002 chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
Please update, this is such a good story!
buttonbit chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
Plz update soon- Id luv 2 no wot happens!
hi chapter 5 . 7/16/2006
u r so cruel to lily
sugur-huny-bun chapter 5 . 4/30/2006
I like how this story is going! Please update soon! bye!_
josh a chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
i think its good Kelly, but needs to be longer.
Millz chapter 5 . 4/25/2006
That was a good story as you builded the emotion. You could of described when Lily went in the shops. That makes it longer, more interesting and gives the reader an idea of what this place is like. Don't expect the reader to know anything about hogwarts. Do it as if well this is a whole new concept and the reader had no clue about this story caz well there r ppl who r out there and don't noe about harry potter and the magical world. You need to expand. Not trying to be harsh. The story was good but u can do much better in my perspective caz this story is very vague. U r doing well but u need some harsh critism to get better at times. Don't mind me giving so much critism I just want you to become an excellent writer.
Millz chapter 5 . 4/24/2006
That was great. I thought you could of described Lily's expierenced in the shops. That would of made it longer and more easier for the reader to picture how the setting was. I'm soz for some harch critism but think you can do better than wat u just did.
cosmopolitan chapter 5 . 4/24/2006
luv it
futurePOTUS chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
I like it, it is very good. Poor Lily, will she play quidditch? sounds good for her?
Hilaryjojo chapter 5 . 4/24/2006
Why was Sirius pretending not to know Lily? And that was James with him right? Anyway, good chapter. Update soon. Please.
thesecretlover86 chapter 5 . 4/24/2006
a quick update. nice. very nice. im happy. okay im finished being weird now, you can comeout. any ho this chapter was awsome and through out the whole thing i was worried about madden. so touching. so see if you can make another brilliant update soon. :D
Millie chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
It was great as it builded up the emotion. Now Kel I think you could try to elaborate a bit more. Though it was good nevertheless just something to make it better.