Reviews for The Summer Wind
Rat07 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
wow, kinda sad but nice writing
Beowulf31486 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
This was quite good. It could either stay a one-shot or possibly continue on. I would be satisfied with it staying a one-shot, but it would be interesting to see what could possibly happen next. Anyway, good job with the story and with the way that you wrote it from Asuka's POV. It was a very enjoyable read.
Kibuka chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Very nice, I like the emotion in the story. It feels genuinely heart felt by Asuka and conveyed through to the reader without feeling forced. It's those stories that try to force the emotions down my throat that I hate the most.
SSJBardock chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Very good... Sad... but good. Nice choice in going with Asuka's POV. Again, very good.
AuraTwilight chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Nice Story! Seriously, I love it, just like all your works. Though I am kinda wondering, how was everyone coming back? Weren't they all merged in Instrumentality? LOL, email me at if you want.
Ender0656 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Beautiful

Ender Wiggin
Lord Vukodlak chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Great story to bad its a one-shot

But I guess how DO you go from there.
Dark-Plague2863 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Thats a nice little bit there. Always nice to read an emotional fic like that every once and a while!

Keep em coming man!

-Da Plague
Jashin chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Wonderfull, what else can I say? This is very well written pice of work and... yea. Slightly sad though, I want to know what happens later but at the same time I don't, because of the inevitable tears of the charecters. Any way brilliant story.
dennisud chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
For a one shot you sure left us hanging there, but as is the nature of this sort of story i can understand why its a one shot and why you left it as such... though I'm sure many will ask why not carry on to quench their curiosity.

Nicely done, whether it stays one chapter or not.

dennisud