Reviews for Nightfall
Chelsey Thomas chapter 14 . 7/10/2012
This is the best fanfiction book i have ever read. Keep writing like this and you will be as famus as stephenie meyer. thank you black angel
CarlisleCullen1640 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Sooo good!
Annabeth chapter 14 . 12/1/2011
I LOVE IT! I don't want it to end. I have stayed up till one in the morning for a week so i could finish it! Never ever stop writing you are amazing!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/2/2011
This was a great story. The love and romance and Edward and Bella was great to read and the last 3-4 chapters were hard to stop reading, I never expected a new legend, nor Jacob to die, I did not want to stop reading. You did a great job.
mintgil chapter 14 . 8/7/2011
amazing story
heyheyhey chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
wow! one of the best written fanfics i have ever read! lov it!
K chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Good job
Anonymous chapter 14 . 3/24/2011
Came across this by chance. Great story. The only critique I probably have is that when you change scenery, it's not always very clear (like in the section right before they get Bella drunk - the switch from the cafeteria to the Cullen house)... it's a little abrupt and my reading flow gets broken and I feel like I have to track back a little to make sure I didn't just skip over something. I wish you luck in your writing career. I look forward to maybe reading one of your publications someday :)
Allicat chapter 14 . 2/26/2011
I wanted to review every chapter but i couldn't stop reading. Your writting is to good. Hope you right more sometime!
ilovetaylorlautner chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
i didn't really like the dance part in this one...it's too weird to picture the cullens with costumes on
ilovetaylorlautner chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
this chapter made me laugh a lot! it was very funny and intense, i loved it!
sherimi chapter 14 . 2/15/2011
im sorry but this story was confusing
ilovetaylorlautner chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
i absolutely loved it! can't wait to read more!
tanishax chapter 14 . 1/30/2011
I can revview this chapter only i have review whole book so here iit goes this was better than sm she is still my fave u should write more stories and ur storie 2
White Candles chapter 1 . 1/10/2011