Reviews for Nightfall
Pheadra47 chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
Hey, loving the story so far, but I don't think Edward would drink human blood even though it's donated.

I think your spelling and grammar are very good for someone for whom English is a second language. There is just one error I would like to point out in the meadow scene, her meal would be a 'steak'- a piece of meat not a 'stake'- a sharpened piece of wood.

Keep up the good work :-)
Emmaa chapter 14 . 7/22/2010
Yeahh, your a great writer i loved this story ;) thanks.
PoppyMay chapter 14 . 7/22/2010
Oh thanks for your story, you have an amazing imagination!

Thanks so much

Ngaio : )
PoppyMay chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
I loved your engagement! I love that it was at their meadow!

Thanks for your story!

Ngaio
PoppyMay chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Thank you so much for your story, I am really enjoying it so far!

I love the fluff! Its so sweet (Edwards moan about Bella paying for things was very cute!)

You are very talented

Ngaio : )
Jenna chapter 14 . 7/19/2010
this was absolutely amazing..once i started reading, i couldn't stop..you have an amazing talent and you should keep making stories. Good luck and thank you for the wonderful story.
ageise02 chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
Great story so far ...one question ...if they do it in the meadow how will they keep the wolves away while Bella transforms? ... aren't they worried that the wolves will find them and try to interfere?
ageise02 chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
does the dream mean that the tracker will come just as Edward bites Bella?
bandgeek chapter 10 . 6/6/2010
what? why in gods name did you do tht to jacob? awww! im mad now. i thought i liked this story...
Thogan chapter 14 . 6/4/2010
Hi, just finished reading this and it was FANTASTIC! I loved the intrigue and drama and most of all the love. Just brilliant! Thank you so much for writing it. Cheers from Australia
Lez4Evah chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Forget the spelling. Its awesome.

Ten Thumbs up(including my sisters)

Keep writing on...
Lisa chapter 14 . 5/7/2010
I have read your entire story and it was amazing!
i really love it, it's almost better then the real twilight saga (wait it is!)! I had to cry sometimes (very often) It WAS SO AMAZING GOOD!
Are you gonna write a second book?
Further on this story please?
I realy want to know what's coming next!

please write more I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!
xx
Lisa from The Netherlands.
supernatural lover chapter 14 . 4/24/2010
This was uld you write an attachment please.I loved it,it was so interesting.I have to admit i cried a few times well more than a few.I feel very touched by this please write another novel with like 132 chapters lol.I would read any other book you write related to this story infact i would read any of your stories this was writing this was great.
supernatural lover chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
beautiful stuff i will also review on the last chapter ijust wanted to tell u that this is great
raindrops855 chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
I really like your story so far...really really enjoyed their 'fight' about Bella paying for the food...you are very good at portraying the true dynamic of their relationship. Looking forward to reading the rest :D thanx for posting
1,703 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »