Reviews for Soul's Journey
Anjanie chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
yeahh
are you going further
Evci chapter 15 . 8/19/2010
Love this story ! Please update !
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 15 . 6/10/2010
It's too bad nothing happened. Whatever. That chaptor was a little longer then usual.

Why haven't you updated? Dude, it's been like, what, almost four years? Well, I don't mind if you're dead or something, but seriously. Actually, if you happen to have a life then nevermind. But, now I'm sad and unfulfilled. Keep it going.
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 13 . 6/10/2010
So, now he's captured. You know, I find it really odd that I don't think I'd mind if something happened. Yeah...

So anyways, how did that thing manage to knock Tyson out for two days without causing any damage? Seriously, there must have been some major brain-damage or something if he wasn't conscious for forty eight- er- hours. And Tala. He was hit pretty hard, too, so I find it hard to believe that he just walked away without injury. Well, he was from the abbey. How's that pronounced, anyways?

Moving on. So, Damien's planning on doing 'something' to Tyson. In a secluded room. On a bed. That sounds a little... awesome. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Kai/Tyson or Tala/Tyson, but I love it when Kai gets all protective and stuff. Crap, nothing coherent I can think of left to say. Alright, moving on.
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 12 . 6/10/2010
And of course, the 'Order of Light' is situated on a distant, high up mountain. Well, atleast nobody would find them that way, so we're alright with the cliche-ness. 'Least it wasn't a church.

Anyways, that was really fast. Just the day before Damien woke up and he's already found them. And he made more demons too. Great. You know that big monster thing that just came crashing into the building makes me think of a large cat. Like that lion thing at the begining of the Avatar movie on Pandora.

So, I'm guessing that Tyson's either going to be captured or he's going to use some sort of angel like power to get rid of the demon. Or maybe Dragoon might come out. Speaking of which, it kind of bugs me that Dragoon's kind of stupid. Whatever. Moving on.
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 11 . 6/9/2010
Oh, so this is what the human- er, Guardian- Dragoon looks like. It's surprising how similar he looks to how I would have pictured him. Well, with shorter hair. Oh, and Dragoon doesn't actually have wings, but whatever.

And that dragon rabbit thing would be pretty terrifying if you just woke up and saw it sitting in your room at night. I can't believe Damien actually found him that quickly. I mean, he is an ex-Guardian, but it's only been a couple hours since Tyson actually became Gabriel.

And that telepathic type communication thing must be really handy. Continuing on.
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
Oh, good, so it's not someone we know like Kai or Tala, it's an OC. Oh, and by 'it', I mean Damian. So he was in a mountain? Hn. That's interesting. And now the story actually begins. I mean, even though this sort of is the prologue to the story, it probably would have been a little, I don't know, boring(?) if you just stuck it all in one big opening chaptor. Actually, you could have just put it all into one story and then chaptors 10 and onward could have been the sequel and this could be the prologue. Or this could have been the prequel. Nah, I think it's fine like this.

And now Damian's coming back. So is he back for revenge or to take Tyson? It's kind of misleadin seeing as he seems pretty damn evil. Then there'd be Kai, Tala and Damian after Tyson. It's funny how many guys apparently like Tyson. Anyways, continuing on. Oh, and I totally saw the whole walking out into public with the wings problem. Atleast now there won't be this whole commotion thing going around and Tyson won't have to tell the entire world about being the reincarnation of Gabriel.

Crap! Continuing.
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 9 . 6/8/2010
Ah, good, so everything's alright with the guys (and Tala) and now we've passed to sappy confession, 'I'm still your friend' thing. Great, bu now there's the whole problem with the rest of the world. He'd mostlikely have to stop blading unless he wanted to attract attention from, well, the entire world due to his wings, including Damien. That'll be interesting. And now there's the whole distance thing with him and Kai now that he thinks Kai doesn't like him. Then after that there'll be a whole other confession between the two. Then Tala'll be kind of depressed. Or I don't know. Anywaysm, continuing.
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 8 . 6/8/2010
Well, that was a pretty nice chaptor. So, now everyone knows. That's interesting. Sorry, I can't think of anything coherent to say right now.
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
Well, I thought it was pretty good. I really liked Tyson's point of view. I don't know, the thought of nothingness just sounds... I don't know, but I certainly like it. I've had that feeling before.

Anyways, yes, it was a pretty good chaptor. I thought Tyson was supposed to be some sort of angel. Oh, and he's the... incarnation(?) reincarnation(?) of Gabriel. Nice. Sorry, but I didn't actually read all of the Gabriel and Damien story. I don't have alot of time right now, but I promise I'll read the rest of it... At some point.

So, if Tyson's Gabriel then who's Damien. At first I assumed it was Boris, but then I thouhgt and now I think I've narrowed it down to three people.

1) Kai, though it's highly unlikely because he wouldn't ever want to hurt Tyson, but tht whole 'I want you all to myself' thing is there.

2) Tala just because it seems to fit since he also likes Tyson and he's also got that whole 'I want etc.' thing going on as well. Oh, and he seems like the jealous type of person thing.

3) Some other character you've got planned in the chaptor's ahead.

Yeah, that's it. Speaking of which, I guess there's going to be this whole other part to this story judging by the amount of chaptors left. It's funny how I never noticed them. Oh, and now that I think of it, there's going a whole crap load of explaining to do to the public or something about this whole angel thing. Or not. I'm done. Continuing.
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
Sorry, but I lost my original review and now I can't find anything coherent to say. Oh, maybe I can retry it.

So, I think that was a pretty good chaptor. It's awesome that you didn't use some corny 'chosen one' type thing or something. I mean, well, how do I say it? I'm glad you didn't make it all spirity and stuff. I think that would have killed it.

Alright, so um... Oh, and I think it's fine that Kai's POV is a little OOC-ed, otherwise it probably wouldn't have been the way it turned out. And yes, I don't think anyone hates possessive Kai. Well, except Tala. Which, by the way, I think is awesome that you included as a side pairing. How many times have I said that? Though he's just a little too... pushy(?). He just has to pop up around Tyson all the time. Well, I guess that's a little bit of an overstatement, but still. You don't just go following the guy around and stuff. How'd he know Tyson'd (and the guys) be there anyways? That's a little creepy. I don't know. Continuing onward.
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Well, that was interesting. It was good thing nothing else changed otherwise that would have been really... awkward? Difficult? I don't know. You know, I was kind of expecting one of those room that they used during the third Worlds, too, but this new one seems pretty awesome. Yeah, it probably would be a little bit odd having a conversation like... what Tyson was planning in a room so bland. Would have made the atmosphere a little... I don't know. Atleast they got there without a whole intervention. And that Tala. I'm happy and all that Tala's a side pairing with Tyson- be it onesided or not- but seriously, you don't have to pop up everywhere he goes. Well, that's a bit of an overstatement, but you get it. Oh, and now Tala's going to know about the whole thing. What is Tyson anyways? An angel? A god? Well, I guess I'll see later. Now, onward to chaptor five- er- yeah.
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Actually, I think this story is going at a pretty good pace. I kinda don't want Tyson to tell him about his secret just yet. Whatever his secret is anyways. You know, that hug must've been pretty awkward(ish) if Tyson's that short. I mean, Rei's probably the tallest of the guys next to Kai. Oh and that just makes it perfect. Kai being all rugged and tall and... something not coherent and Tyson being short with long hair and stuff. Oh, it's just fun. And hey, possible Tala/Tyson pairing. Even though it's only one-sided it's still something to look forward to. Alright, so continuing on to chaptor... four?
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
Ah, another reunion party. How long have they all been separated again? I'm guessing it's something like two or three years, right? But still, Max can of so oblivious sometimes. Being taller is all he notices. Granted most everyone didn't notice the changes in Tyson, but atleast his old teammates should have. Speaking of which, where is everyone else? Where's Ray and Kenny and Hillary and Daichi? I guess they probably hadn't got there yet, huh? Oh well. I guess if everyone was already there it'd cause problems for the plot- er- Tyson and Kai's reunion. Oh, and the fact that Tyson wasn't being incredibliy sociable. That reminds me, is does Tala like Tyson? It really seems like he does. I wouldn't mind that either, but whatever. Good chaptor. Now, to see what's behind door number three.
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Oh, yes, the horrors of cliffhangers. The suspence is killing me. That and... Yeah, nevermind. If I look at it in the beyblade styled anime, I really wouldn't be able to picture Tyson like that. Other then the hair and being taller part. Is it really that big a difference? Well, I guess I'll find out later.