Reviews for The Morning After
pokygirl2001 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Shared at Jake and Chances Garage Jake-and-Chances-Garage-199235040413486/ Or it will be, scheduled the post for later.
Justin Wolf chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
OMG that was too funny I'm laughing cus Jake's Dirty mind thought the worst. XD
ulyferal chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
What a dirty mind I have too! But then that's what you wanted to make this such a humdinger of a story. I love it!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
BWAHAHAHAHA! I Love it. that is too freaking funny. oh how it is to assume the worst. lol
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I really loved it! I thought that Callie was pregnant too! That was so funny! It got my mind off a really sad story I had just read.
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
My Laughter is still ringing in my ears! *grins* Oh my God, meatballs? You two deserve mad props for this- far too good for the Emmys.
Diva R.S chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
*falls off chair, foot twitching in the air anime style* you're funny...:P

Seriously I liked the story and the sever mind screw you set up. I really thought that chance knocked up callie
coldfiredragon chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
LOL, I love the ending. You totally had me going. Keep up the great writing.
LaydeeGodiva chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
XD Great fic!
Cosmic Castaway chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
What I love how you guys is you get the readers thinking something, and completely flip it. I love how Jake though Chance got her Callie preggers hahah that is great! I love it, great job guys and I hope to see more by you'all! That was a HOOT like Chance said ;) great job!
RogueFanKC chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
This was really cute!

And the double-entendre gag was funny, especially since Jake was freaking out and had his mind go to all sorts of unmentionables. And Chance's reaction at Callie getting sick and Jake misinterpreting it was rather entertaining. )

Something tells me Chance is going to hold this above Jake's head for quite a while, huh? )

Excellent one-shot! )