Reviews for Owl Surprise, Too
Red Flamboyant chapter 1 . 7/15
Go get her for Charlie, Daddy Arthur!
aalens chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This is a wonderful little story. It amazes me that your fics have not been discovered by more readers.
Dreamstar offline chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
! Go dr steward!
Katamabob chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Great sequel to the first, really funny _

Kate
Kram Nebuer chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Hehehehehe! What a great story! Good use of Irony when Percy's wand turns into a chicken! I really enjoyed this well written story. Great Work!
Only Human chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Yippee! you did do a sequel. I loved it. I love muggle/wizard interaction on a positive note. You don't find too many of them. So well done. Bravo!
Norwegianne chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
:) There has got to be a sequel... :)
Donna Marie Lewis chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
Now this is cool... especially the part where Percy plans to "get" the twins !
Catherine Cook chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us another chapter! I love the Raptor Lady!
Tessa Amara chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Wow! Loved that! LOVED the ending! *smirks* Poor little George and Fred... heh heh heh...

You managed to give Percy a soul beneath the cardboard exterior, which I love. That was a rather complicated plot for a short story, but you actually managed to make it work! I'm looking forward to seeing more "figments of your imagination..." Where could I read anything you may have written that isn't fanfiction? Somebody who writed short stories as well as you can't possibly have only journalistic experience... I think... lol... *shrugs*

I am greatly indebted to you for cheering me up... I'm going through a rather... difficult... time... *sigh*

Anywhow, loved it!
Giesbrecht chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
Oh, that was great! Very clever and funny. I don't read many good Percy stories, and this was both well-characterized and entertaining.
Petra chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
Wonderful sequel! Great humour and delicious complications. I love your Dr Steward. My mother heard me laughing about the box of feathers and owl pellets and waste, so I compared it to a childhood prank of hers - sending a dead rat in a box to an obnoxious classmate.
Jondar chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
Yay! a sequel to "Owl Surprise" and I have to say that I loved this one just as much as the previous story. Percy's wand troubles had me chuckling - hopefully Percy's revenge on the Twins goes according to plan. Nice to see Percy's fashion sense improving too :-) Well done! :)
Jaime chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
::snicker:: I'm so glad you did a sequal! :D I especially loved the wand turning into a chicken. "I'm going to KILL Fred and George.." ha! And finally, Percy got some revenge on them. About time. ;)