Reviews for Drabble 3
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I was listening to a sad song when I read this, and I swear I almost wanted to cry. You have no idea how long I've looked to find a non-yaoi story of Hisashi-kun, thank you so very much. This was so very well-written and don't worry, Hisashi-kun didn't sound girly or out of character.

~KWF~
Kaiser Washington chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Aw, this was pretty sweet. I remember reading a story where Mitsui's dad kicked him out for good. That, I really didn't like. Mitsui seems genuinely sorry here. Of course, he was genuinely sorry in the show, too, with Coach Anzai and all. Overall, this was a great read.
Night Strider chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
That was good. I liked the fact that you chose the softer side of Mitsui to show here (I love him forever, you know). I didn't think at first that he would go all tense and emotional in a very unprecedented way but when I think back of the episode when he came back to the basketball team as the prodigal son, well, all that happened in your story were likely to happen. Indeed. Perhaps I wasn't just giving Mitsui the treatment he deserves.

You were right in depicting his guilt, this time atoning not in front of Shohoku and Mr. Anzai but in front of his parents. His relationship with his parents here is something I haven't encountered, hence, to me, it was quite refreshing; most especially that almost-breaking-down scene when he hugged his mom. I thought that was very, very touching.

I also loved the style, the way you portray minute details. I could almost picture him and his surrounding as I read through the lines. Pretty vivid.

Keep it up. I'd like to read more about Mitsui.
Reiven chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I thought Micchy came out well written and very believable D I guess after seeing him break down at Anzai-sensei's feet, nothing can seem very girly anymore. Besides, everyone knows that he's just a big softy at heart and it 'is' his parents. Aww, show some Mitsui love~

Great job _