Reviews for Haunted
AmeeraSakura chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I know it's been a long time since you updated, but this story is seriously suspenseful, and I really want to see what would happen if Ryou used an Ouija Board. The story's really great so far!
Shadow fairy princess chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Does bakura come back to life. does he even talk to ryou what going to happen next plz update plz
Specklefur chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
I am kinda shy when it comes to reviewing, especially since I don't really think there's anything I could say to make it better (because this is really good).

But... I think that this is really good, and I like how you portray Ryou.
Shadow fox chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
I loved the story heaps, U should make a marik and bakura one
DarkestInk chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
Holey Mother Of Crap! Man if I were Ryou that would have freaked the bloody hell outta me! DX I'M SCARED DADDY HOLD ME!
Bakura's Guardian Angel chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
OH MY GOSH! THIS IS SO EXCITING! Please write FASTER! I need to know what happens! I can't really think of anything to criticize (ya know, constructive criticism...) It was really good. UPDATE SOON! (k, i reviewed. BE HAPPY!)
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
Update this please! Awesome job!

-WT
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Awesome! What did happen last time? Awesome job!

-WT
venusguytrap chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
It was great! This is my first kinda horror fanfic and it's REALLY good! PLEASE UPDATE SO I CAN READ MORE BAKURA GOODNESS (all of them!)!
Shikyo666 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Ha ha, I just noticed you, Catlover, and I have the same birth date. XD
Shikyo666 chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
WOW... 0.o

I am wonderfully happy that I found this fanfiction! It's often hard to find one this well written and with a brilliant plot! I love it! _

Please, update soon!

P.S. White Noise was awesome! XD
Randomly Random chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
I like this very_very_much! The flashback was nice and the fact that Ryou-chan was interested in the Occult even when he was little really mad my day! This is defenitely going to my faves!
Anime WarriorSkye chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
Coolz! I haven't seen 'White Noise', but I really want to.
Ryou VeRua chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
Oo IT'S BEEN SO LONG!

Ryou's such a dark little kid, isn't he? Aww...at least his sister loves him even after death. It's just too bad she had to scare him. But anyways, it's great so far! Good job!
demongalyuki chapter 2 . 3/28/2006
i think its good. could you please update soon? please?