Reviews for How to be Irresistible 101
Floral-Foxes chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
OMG so funny, yea, i did pick up on the sasunaru parts XD
Satele chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This was funny a hell! HIGHLY AMUSING! I loved it very much! Good writing, very well done! I have nothing else to say, but AWESOME! Keep up the writing and let the ideas roll!
Kit turned Mighty chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I remembered this! I must not have been able to review or something. Anyways, I agree with rotcgirl! You should make a story on Naruto's 'Blond Attitude 101' class!

Sasuke's such an arrogant, selfish bastard! But this was great. He seemed so cute! Probably not the best of teachers but albeit still a good one. Great Job wit this story!
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
It's so cute!
rotcgirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
You mentioned a Blond Attitude class, you should do a similar story based on that.
allie1252 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVED IT! SASUKE IS THE BEST TEACHER EVER!

AWESOME JOB D
Princess Shela chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Funny and Great Fanfic!
yukaishepards chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
This was great! lol, Sasuek teaching a class on how to be irrestitable, props to you!
Kitsune no Yuuki chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
*glomps* funniest story EVER!
Seto's Darkness chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
You should make another oneshot with Naruto's class XD And add some more SasuNaru/NaruSasu hints as well *wide smile* Hell YEAH! Sasuke is my all-time favorite anime character, even though he got all evil *sniffles*

"However, it’s taken for guaranteed that I am the pinnacle of perfection that minions like you will never reach."

"If the wind rustles through it, your hair should be able to fall right back into place without any effort on your part. "

Those are my favorite lines :) I find this story very witty and a tad sarcastic. Nyahaha. But it's Sasuke's POV so it's very in-character! _

Write more! :D
HitsuIchi chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
lol...this is the first time i read a naruto fic...i like it ...
Rikouchan chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
LOLXD!Good one! never expected someone will write sumthing like this. Whoot!

Maybe you should doing one for Nartuo as well. XP
KC Evans chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Hehehe, very cute. Your lessons were very complete and I loved the way how it all applied to Sasuke (of course it did, didn't he just say he was the epitome of perfection?). It was also funny how seriously he took it and how he threatened to fail people if they didn't abide by his strict rules.

Fantastic job! Looking forward to other stories!
nightsiren02 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Great story. You should so make one for Naruto's class "Blonde Attitude 101" I bet it'll be great.
MistressOfTheMire chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I love it! You should do a sequel with Naruto's class. Same concept, different ideas. Have fun!