Reviews for Debts
gnbrules chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Ah, this was great - it gave me the closure I wanted for Wes and Connor, who, as you said, never really spoke due to all the pain that had been caused by the past. Great ending of forgiveness.
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I like! I thought it was really perceptive about how they had never really talked, and they are the reason each other's lives sucked.
Epilachna chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Excellent one-shot. It was interesting how Wesley and Connor never connected despite what a major role each one played in the other's life. It seems fitting, too, to have this conversation over Cordy's grave.
Illucida chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
:) This was delightful. You write the characters so well!
Adjovi chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Aw...so beautiful and so sad. Nice job!
Whiskey chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Awesome! I love your writing style. It's poignant without getting angsty. I love the way you portrayed Conner - not quite in one world or the other, not quite comfortable in his skin, but mature enough to understand that it's something he can deal with, and insightful enough to understand Wesley's perspective on the situation and allow him some closure. Brilliant stuff.
He's No Angel chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Liked this alot. I hate season 5 so much but anything with Connor... XP equals HAPPY ME.

Thanks 4 writing it.
Nadreth chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Excellent - I enjoyied that and I'm certainly adding it to my favorites.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Stunning.
MidCircleNine chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
That's beautiful. I usually tend to stay away from Connor fics because, to me, Connor Ek!, but you did really well. It's an interesting idea, having the two have probably the first real conversation they've ever had, just shortly after re-gaining all their memories. The way you characterized Wesley was great as well. Just enough wee bits of crazy!Wes coming through, or at least that's how I interpreted the small things he was noticing. Such as the line about 'Lord of the Rings'. Fits perfectly.. Cool idea, and I really like the way you played it out.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Oh, that was excellent. I really enjoyed it. *sigh* I took a nice break from ANGEL when it was first cancelled, but I'm back now and it's all so lovely again. I can even watch 'Apocalypse Nowish,' as well as the latter half of S4, without wanting to set my TV on fire. That's progress! Not to mention, I get to read brilliant fics like this one and feel so...squeeful again. *sighs happily*
a2zmom chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
quite stunning. A long overdue converstaion between the two of them with so many layers. I love that Connor forgives Wes at the end, Wes has always long for it I think.
Eliza Urchin chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Awesom beyond Awesom. I've always wanted to read a fic about those two, like this. Thumbs up. You Rock!