Reviews for Everything But This
Anthiena chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Found it on the PhantomSues listing. Very intriguing. Even if BH never intended it to go QUITE that way, it's still an excellent story and one that puts some rather ah, 'interesting' spins on some of what Vlad feels about Danny. Let's not go there, shall we...? /faceslap
Moonlit Phantasy chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Lolx... very nice. Why couldn't they just have a threesome, though. Nice work:)
threadbare chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
This is a great story, but certain content made my head explode with horrible mental images. Sorry.

I loved this line: "... who told him that he made her think of Captain Kirk." Vlad was such a loser, eh?

Yeah... I'm adding you to my favorite authors list. :D
Ormspryde chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Hmm. Most interesting take on their college years (although the though of Jack and Vlad...ahem...boinking...squicks me, to be quite frank). Seems logical to me.
naebyvan chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I love how you described the situations in this story. You do it in such a perfect and timely manner, and not sinking low into the generic adjectives. Heh. ~_ That, and the idea was clever, too.

I guess I'm not the only one who knows that Vlad can knit, or has about twenty books about knitting. ;p It's cool to know.

Very interesting, and I loved it so. Overall fantastic!
WormmonABC chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Oh...

Shiny ending.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
wow. that was pretty good.
manzanita chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I don't think there are many stories out there that deal with Jack, Vlad, and Maddie's relationships in collegde, and I haven't found any others as insightful as this one. It really fits in well with what we see of their relationships twenty years later and helps to explain how Vlad's obsession may have started.
Cruixus chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Wow is there going to be a chapter2?
Silent Elegy chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Okay, that was good. Really good. Been a long time since I've read good slash that actually kept the characters in character instead of turning them into simpering little ukes.