Reviews for Ten Index Cards
Guest chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
really good story. just sad that chris died.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
liked it.
ehqueue chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
Beautifully simplistic. Thanks do much - definitely my favourite Trory story.
White-Lily-Blossom chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
This was amazing! I don't think I've ever read such a spot-on Tristian. Everyone writes him too mellow, too nice. Yes, he's in love with Rory, but he's also a concieted jerk, no matter how charming. That's his charm. Their appeal together is their banter, it doesn't work if he spends the entire time thinking about her "cerulean" eyes and wallowing in self-pitty because she'll never ever give him the time of day. And she isn't a simpering, blushing virgin that cries at every opportunity. I like your Rory that shouts and pushes right back and is maybe even a bit of a bitch - because even the nicest girl has a bit of a bitch in her - and I like that it's Tristian that brings out that side in her. I like your dialogue - it's witty and fast and real. Most people just write they're attractive and expect us to buy it because the actors are, or because they write about their abbs or petite form or whatever, but your characters are attractive based soley on their banter (yes, also the hottests Tristian I've ever read).

Seriously, best written Trory ever. Well done.
writingrarities chapter 10 . 7/1/2010
What a great story! I just found this gem and loved it from start to finish. Your dialogue was great, the story line was marvelous and your characterizations were spot on. Thank you and keep writing!
Rori Potter chapter 10 . 6/2/2010
That was amazing!
freak-4-God chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Wow. So not only did he notice the bracelet WAS there before, now he noticed it WASN'T.
SicilyRoyalty chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
"You're kidding," she deadpanned, "You're a guy? Wow, and here I thought you were a butch lesbian."

hilarious and charming
Mamashirl chapter 10 . 11/14/2009
Love this story. They have the same combination to their lockers.
people-alwayz-leave chapter 10 . 10/25/2009
love love love the new update :)

I cannot wait for more.

The relationship between Rory and Tristan is playing out beautifully and I can't wait to see where you go with the story from here.
ScaryChick chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
Adorable story! :D
Zehel chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
Wow this was nice, somewhat touching at the ending.

I do love Trory too! (My only problem is that there was a guy called Tristan in my former class and he was such a dork, you know. We always made fun of him but he never seemed to notice, man he seemed so dense at times. Thatfore this name is combined with bad memories in my head. I always see this creepy blonde in front of my inner eyes. Eww. gross!) Please make this mental pictures dissapear just write more about them! Please, I need help! *lol*
Tookie Clothespin chapter 10 . 9/13/2009
huh. not exactly how i pictured it ending, but it was good nonetheless. at least it ended on a good note for rory and tristann. ]
fizliz23 chapter 10 . 9/13/2009
Love the ending.
SarcasticLoner chapter 10 . 9/12/2009
hey, i really enjoyed this story,it showed different aspects of the characters.