Reviews for Home
sunkissedsummer4 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I love this story! Finally, something about Alex. The only thing I thought you could work on was that Branch, Olivia, Elliot, Cragen, Fin, Munch, and maybe Casey would be happier to see her then that. I mean they haven't seen her in years and she suddenly comes back. They were acting like she just came back from a long trip, not back from the dead.

Anyway, you did a really good job!

Loved the story, keep on writing good ones like this!

Riley (Mambogirl66)
AnaDry chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Great start. I hope you up-date soon.

AnaDry
Idiosyncratic Enigma chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I agree with another reviewer - Yay for Alex being a Renthead! :)

This story was fantastic. It was a realistic way of how Alex managed to come back. They should totally use this for the explanation episode we better get. Good job, I really enjoyed reading this.
LittleRedDevil8 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
D yay! oh and whoever asked if convictions set in ny, yea it is. i wish they showed alex visiting svu, better yet explaining why shes back -shakes head-...cool story )
XsunflowerX chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
i liked it. i was so angry at the way they brought alex back and so relieved when 'conviction' was in production... one question (which i really hope gets answered) Is Conviction really set in New York? Coz it'd be so cool to have the SVU gang together again! *zones out* *zones back in*

i have issues lol! anywhozit, i like it
beckahmarie2 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Awh! I love it! Great fic! )
VillageVoice chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Alex is a Renthead, could the world get any better! lol...Great chapter, I really like it. Very nice job.
VampirePrincess86 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
LOVE IT!
Nimmireth chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
WOW! This was really good. I love the way that you resolved the whole "Alex comes back" thing and it makes a lot of sense. It really bothered me as well that they didn't explain why she came back, but, as you said, they probably will. I hope that there is SVU in Conviction, too, kinda like how you put it in.

Anywho...this was really good and I hope you keep writing.
shakeahand55 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Totally cool! I loved the show last night and I can't wait to see more of it and her!
xfreelifex chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
OMG Love it; it's wonderful, amazing, any other adjective you can think of...! Conviction didn't explain how she got out? (I missed the part right before the cast list and thought they might have explained it there.) They better do it...that was one of the reasons I had wanted to see the show so badly! :) Are you going to continue?
idinakristinfan chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
CROFTON! OMG! NO ONE KNOWS WHERE THAT IS! That's where my grandparents live. I'm not from there, but my entire family (I kid you not) is all in southern Maryland, so as I'm reading your story, I'm going, oh, I've been there, and there, and there...haha! I think Anne Arundal Hospital was where my aunt has my cousin. That's so awsome.

The story was amazing too. I was surprised that they didn't handle Alex's return on SVU, but when that one hot guy (teehee) went to rape victim's house, it wasn't anyone recognizable from SVU, so I don't know. Okay, enough with my ramblings. I look forward to more writing by you.
AntisocialButterfly13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Good story, very well written! I was kinda wondering what happenend. Now, if they don't tell us in Conviction, I can pretend that this happened!
Saint New chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Wow, I like this and I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one wondering about Cabot's return. Very interesting...in fact, I could see it as an episode :sigh, if only Dick Wolf would listen to our suggestions, right?: Great job!
justawritier chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
really i was wondering why they diddn't explain it.