Reviews for Mushrooms
RyuuSei chapter 1 . 6/21
I've read this for the fifth time today. It's so hard to resist chibi Ryoga and Ukyo 2 gether...I LOVE YOUUU!
animefigurinelovers chapter 1 . 3/1
i love how caring ukyo is. she is my top favorite female character, and i wish to see more ryoga/ukyo. they are my favorite couple.
triangle3side chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
very sweet! please write more Ryoga/Ukyo
anne9 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
aw! that was so cute and so sweet. i wish have more chapters, even 2 more chapters before it was completed. but oh well, i wish i was there in that time when you were writing this. i could have supported you even more.
The Reality DumPer chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Aww..so cute.
Stormjade chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Awww, so adorable! Great idea...just one comment...I though Ryoga's voice wasn't that deep. Not that it really matters.
Pchan Uchan RYOga and UkYO chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
i love it! wish the story was longer though
newbie chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
love it! and love the pair!
UchanPchanforeverlove chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
i love all of you fanfic of ryoga and ukyo
1234w chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
wow, I LOVE THIS! I REALLY LOVE UKYO AND RYOGA STORY!

MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE!

SO, NOW THAT YOU'VE HEARD ME LOUD AND CLEAR, I SAID!

UNDERSTOOD?GOOD!
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Loved it. Ryoga/Ukyo is one of my favorte parings. A very nice look into what should have been for those two. I really enjoyed how you slowly built things up and then wrapped it all up at the end.
Justanotherwannabeaurthor chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I only have one word for this...

"Aw!"

This was so sweet. I loved it. _ Keep up the good work.
RoninAlchemist25 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Really good story! for some reason, that paragraph about Ukyo's present from Ryoga reminded me of Naruto...maybe the foxes and the name Inari. Is Inari really the god of rice?
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
While I know that this is only a oneshot, this also could be a great lead in for it's own series, if you ever considered re-visiting it. I found this to be very touching, while leaving alot to the imagination.
katanbuilder3 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006