Reviews for Pokemon Colosseum: Union of Souls
Whoa
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Oooh! I think I know what Seth is up to
Michael chapter 15 . 6/9/2013
That was one of the best fanfic stories I ever read!
Shiny Bachuru chapter 15 . 6/22/2012
Oh wow, it took you nearly six years to finish this? That's crazy. Still, it was awesome while it lasted.

While I'm not a fan of ColosseumShipping, I have to say that this story blew me away when I was younger and it still holds up today. So major kudos for that. I wish I had the foresight to leave a review earlier, but everything sort of...got away from me. And now, at 20 years old, I can leave you a review that doesn't sound like a preteen fangirling all over the place. Also, it's quite refreshing to read something that's actually well-written, since the quality of fanfiction has taken a nose-dive on this site.

On another note, I nearly lost my mind when I read the ending. My reaction was a very loud "HOLY SHIT!"

...It's midnight. And I probably woke up the entire neighborhood. So, any plans for a possible series involving our adorable little red-haired protagonist? No pressure, of course. Just throwing it out there.

Once again, a fantastic story and I thank you immensely for sharing this with the rest of us.
Obiki Doragon chapter 15 . 6/13/2012
Good end. Sad to this one go as I followed back in 09, I think? Anyway, while the snippets from A Chance Meeting will have to do, and when you get around to them. Still, I really hate it when good fics end, even though it's inevitable.
Fire Inu Princess chapter 15 . 5/21/2012
omg, this story, no the whole serries was amazing! please tell me you're writing another seqeal to to this... are you?
Guest chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
fricken awesome just like burning black...
ShadowFoxAngel chapter 15 . 2/6/2012
Ah, it's finally over. I'm a little sad and happy at the same time.
Pikpixie03 chapter 15 . 2/5/2012
Aww, this is so ADORABLE! . I'm so happy for Seth and Rui now. Finally got what they both wanted. :3

Short, but very heart felt. Hell I was giggling and blushing the entire time I was reading the chappy. xD

Sad that now its over, :( but all things come to an end eventually. One adventure ends, a new one begins with your other fandoms and originals. :D I'll be there to read them all, big sis.
PhantomGirl12 chapter 15 . 2/4/2012
Awesome! _ I really love your series and I know I'll be coming back to read them time and time again! _
Hollow Mashiro chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
This series of Colosseum fics is incredible - keep going! I like the idea that Seth's part Raykyoudon - which I think is really cool - and I hope we can have some Seth/Michael interaction in the future at the Lab. I hope you can find the inspiration to update soon!

-HM
Kitty AurionTobi chapter 14 . 7/23/2010
I really liked reading all this X3 Exciting, full of twists and turns, intense and lotsa action - Awesome!
Thunderblade14 chapter 14 . 6/25/2010
I love this story. Are you going to stop here or are you going to their wedding? The second would be awesome if you have the time to spare. I love Apolo's reaction to Seth's other form and Seth's reaction to his makeover. Thanks so much for writing this series. There aren't many people that write about Pokemon Colosseum and I love the game.
KyubiSora chapter 14 . 1/24/2010