Reviews for Night Questions
IronRaven chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
That was a fun little look into the Question's mind. The associations and cross connections can lead you to random places on the map, but sometimes that is where the treasure is buried. And sometimes they take you back to where you started.

The fact that Vic's aware of it does make it even more interesting. It isn't madness, quite the opposite, even if it isn't quite sane.
hexcat chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
You really caught Vic's character, I enjoyed it thoroughly. Well done.
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Uh... Two words here:

LOVE IT!
pandorapoet chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
"Mauve, named in 1856 by William Henry Perkin, when he accidentally made the first aniline dye while trying to make quinine. Quinine, now superseded by artemisin as the treatment for malaria recommended by the World Health Organization, established on 7 April of 1948. The WHO, founded five years to the day before Dag Hammarskjoeld was elected Secretary-General of the United Nations. Hammarskjoeld, whose 1961 death in a plane crash in Zambia was alleged by Archbishop Tutu to have been the result of a bomb orchestrated by the apartheid-era South African government. South Africa, often overlooked as a useful source of the silicate vesuvianite. Vesuvianite, frequently violet in colour, like the purple highlights he could see in the dresser."

That. Is sheer brilliance.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Pretty cool. I like it.
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
My favorite line: "the MRI must look like New Year's in Beijing"

You can picture it and just a great use of imagery.

Gotta love these two as a couple - she accepts him and he appreciates that. And the ending here is really cute. Great job.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
you get Q so well it is scary.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Interesting look at Question's mind, and the H/Q dynamic. Nice little story, perfect for the couple.
coldqueen chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
LOVE IT! It was perfect...completely in character toO!
wopr chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Lots of writers try to get into The Question's mind, but this is the best I've read. Please write more!
koolkame chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Very factual and insightful story into Question's mind. Not too fluffy, I' say it hit the marks just right.
Bijou Lee chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Absolutely addicting. Love every moment of it... and very original. Please write more!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
mighod, this is... fantastic. It explains so much!

You make these people REAL. Bravo! Encore!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Heh, I liked this. "You should definitely wear more purple." then "..or that works too." Heh. Anyway, I liked the look into Question's mind. Very nice.
kerianne chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I love this so much. It's absolutely believable, your Question is pitch-perfect, and the ending made me a very happy 'shipper. It's always great to see someone write my favorite pairing so well, so hopefully we'll see more of them from you!