Reviews for Primal
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 8/25
Sesshomaru slung over Kagome's shoulder and carring him to a cave to rape is probably one of the best scenes ever XD
Shame you have not continued this fic, I love it. I keep imagining that Kagome is a succubus and that she wants to talk to him but is too unsure about the whole thing, so visits him in his dreams only. Just for that he would go to the pains of trying to sleep constantly (freaking everyone around him all the while). Then would come the ero-dreams and Kagome would control everything in that world, showing him other places and scenes or even forcing him into role-playing fantacies LOL
She feels lonely in chapter 4, what if good old Myoga was the first to encounter her and hear all her woes? even her guilty conscience of raping the Lord of the West, maybe that one would be imposible to contain and not gossip about XD
Just suggestions, I would love any new chapter you add to this genius story ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
Please don't leave this story in a cliffhanger I want to know the ending please please update
Darknessdawns chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
I do hope you eventually continue this story. Its fascinating and very well written. I would love to see where you take it.
SayonaraKuroi chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Please Update!
Mika Kezumi chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
well that is very interesting. I want more. I can't wait for more to come. This is awesome
KneeSan chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Wow... Was this the end? I'm largely unsatisfied with this ending! I need some closure here! Really, really well written story, thank you.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
What was the point of editing out the most direct part of the lemon? It wasn't that much different than the rest.
Deritine chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I love this story! A very interesting idea. I see you haven't updated it for a while... perhaps you will gain some inspiration when the HP one is done, no? You left it at such a pivotal point. I'm twitching wondering whether she's going to end up with Sesshoumaru or what- plus all the other things you left open... like OMGZ preggers!

Hah.

But once again you do well making the story not drive toward one pairing that I'm favoring, which I think both makes it a more interesting romance-type read, plus lets all kinds of interesting things happen with the plot.

Though I do have to say... was a bit annoying the extent of the metaphors that were going on. Either skip over the details of the sex bit or really describe it, I think. The 'dew on the petals' thing had me half disgusted and half laughing hysterically. I mean, honestly- flower analogies have no place in S&M sex between two blood crazed demons. Either way would work- I think the plot points that needed to happen with the sex were described fine without going into the details. But details are fun, no? Probably now you're better at writing it, anyway- been a few years, ne?
YYonder chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
is it done?
Sesshylover4eva chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
please finish
sexy midnight miko chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
i love this story please update
Band Geek Chick chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
please finish awsome story
Sasha Franco chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
so wonderful, please continue!
blackwolf15 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
i like it its kind of odd but its cool ill read the rest l8r
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 4 . 1/31/2007
yay the real kagomes bak..in a way..u need to update this!

asap!