Reviews for Primal
Mika Kezumi chapter 4 . 3/27
well that is very interesting. I want more. I can't wait for more to come. This is awesome
KneeSan chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Wow... Was this the end? I'm largely unsatisfied with this ending! I need some closure here! Really, really well written story, thank you.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
What was the point of editing out the most direct part of the lemon? It wasn't that much different than the rest.
Deritine chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I love this story! A very interesting idea. I see you haven't updated it for a while... perhaps you will gain some inspiration when the HP one is done, no? You left it at such a pivotal point. I'm twitching wondering whether she's going to end up with Sesshoumaru or what- plus all the other things you left open... like OMGZ preggers!

Hah.

But once again you do well making the story not drive toward one pairing that I'm favoring, which I think both makes it a more interesting romance-type read, plus lets all kinds of interesting things happen with the plot.

Though I do have to say... was a bit annoying the extent of the metaphors that were going on. Either skip over the details of the sex bit or really describe it, I think. The 'dew on the petals' thing had me half disgusted and half laughing hysterically. I mean, honestly- flower analogies have no place in S&M sex between two blood crazed demons. Either way would work- I think the plot points that needed to happen with the sex were described fine without going into the details. But details are fun, no? Probably now you're better at writing it, anyway- been a few years, ne?
YYonder chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
is it done?
Sesshylover4eva chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
please finish
sexy midnight miko chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
i love this story please update
Band Geek Chick chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
please finish awsome story
Sasha Franco chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
so wonderful, please continue!
blackwolf15 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
i like it its kind of odd but its cool ill read the rest l8r
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 4 . 1/31/2007
yay the real kagomes bak..in a way..u need to update this!

asap!

r4k
Samantha-Shelby chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Will you update please? You kind of left of at a small cliffhanger.
hot hanyou luver chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I know im prolly da only one whoo thinks like this but i would have liked to read the thing you edited out

O.o
LeSinner chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
It's different... well, not completely, but I would like to see this through the end...
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 4 . 11/2/2006