Reviews for Legends of the Tide
Torva chapter 9 . 9/24/2005
Nice piece of fantasy, interesting plotline and well-written. I thought there was a bit of OOCness, though, especially with Jesse.
BansheeGirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Interesting. I do hope to see some rocketshipping later on in the story, for I surely will not be able to enjoy this piece if there is none!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 9 . 3/20/2004
AWESOME!
KingOfDead chapter 9 . 9/30/2001
although I wasn't able to finish reading, it looks really good and well written.
LemurKat chapter 7 . 7/20/2001
This story is one of my favourite Pokemon stories, and I am glad to have found you again on ! I love your writing style, you should try and write original stories - you could probably get them published.
star star chapter 9 . 7/14/2001
great story , but please hurry and post the next chapter 'cause I'm dieing to know what happens!
water lily chapter 9 . 7/13/2001
THIS IS A GREAT STORY!KEEP ON WRITING!PPPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEE!
Evil person chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Erm i dont know wot iz like coz i didnt read it i mean that would wast my time.
Greywolf chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
Christ! I was wondering what happened to you! I finally got off my lazy butt and actually tried looking for you, so I guess it paid off. I want to see how the story goes since I last left off, but I need some sleep.
Mystical fantasy Lover chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
Heya! Back again...well I just wnted ta revieve this for ya, although i've read the first chapter a long time ago...BEST STORY IN THE WORLD...ya know, I sometimes think they should make a movie out of it...Now THAT WOULD BE...WOW...
Shadow of a Rose chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
Great series
SHAUN chapter 4 . 1/29/2001
I WILL BE BREIF. IT WAS VERY GOOD.
Ho-Oh chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Holy Crap! This is looking good!
Grey-X chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
Well, one down, six to go. Gonna definitely read the rest of what you've written soon!1
Grey-X chapter 1 . 1/11/2001