Reviews for Crash into Me
Nik chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Loved it. Absolutely loved it! A delightful story, you did a good job at not going too OOC, too.
I wish you would finish your Cougar x Mimori fic, though. I know it's old but I love Cougar and no one writes him (and those who do don't often write him as well as you).
XxIkuto's LuvaxX chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
OMG I LOVED THIS CHAPTER IT MAKES ME SAD THAT THIS WAS THE LAST ONE

:( BUT I REALLY LOVE THIS CHAPTER AND THE STORY! SO 2 THUMBS UP. GOOD JOB GOOD FREAKIN JOB ON THIS EPIC FANFIC!

MIMORI X RYUHOU 4EVER
VannaOrihara chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
aw ]]

ik this fic was from a long ass time ago but i still luv it all the same3

i wish there was more ryuho x mimori fanfics/lemon.

the only thing i didnt like is thta there was a lot of interruptions when theyre about to get it on, like as if they were bipolar xDD

but i guess that made it more interesting and longer! :D
Tani2 chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
Wow...I have no words. That was amazing. PLEASE post more. I've been a fan since I read Sweet and Sour Pork. Dude...you do lemon right!
Kodoma chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
it just so happens that i never reveiw anything unless the author was purposely rude and inticing readers with a story they wont get, or the author is something like you; amazing.

this might be seen as awkward hence what we are talking about is lemon fanfiction, however writing is writing, and clearly you have the uncanny ability to manipulate language too easily. im actually finding myself to be a bit shocked that im sitting here typing intead of doing what my body wants me to do. and to that, you earn even more awe from me.

i also write lemon fanfiction, though i dont put it up on the internet. i sell mine in the underground community of my society. perhaps im too apprehensive of those who only plagarise text without later giving grevance to the original author. though i suppose it wouldnt hurt to put my weaker fiction on the net, and if thats the case here, then i cant wait to see what else you have. its really stunning.

inspiring actually.

now all i want to write about is ryuho. or possibly kazuma... both are pretty hawt. _ infact i was torrenting scryed the other day, (my comp is wicked slow, as i think it runs on snail slime,) and all i could think about was how this show, like others was just an excuse to draw beautiful people with awesome powers and muscles. its the same for Prince of Tennis, though fanfiction on tht catagory isnt nearly as good as this.

to be quite honest, i probably cant even go on this site anymore, ive read the best of the best and i wont get anything that could top it. congradulations. and a sarcastic thanks, seeing as i now have to write my own, or find a different site. owe the woes of a college students midnight catastrophes.

even still, it takes a well skilled writer and lit expert to not only know the intense vocab you use, but to use it properly, multiple ways. reading it made me think of just how well the literary devices and style really played well into the charachters and even just plain old settings.

like a vocab test... for adults only. haha, can you imagine english majors in college having to write fiction as a test of their skills? it would be a good excercise for word choice, diction and control of the flow, but maybe a little awkward, no? lawl. nevertheless, i feel like i can relate somehow, to you, someone i probably wont ever meet, because i gather that youre real confident about your skills. it shows in your writing.

and confidence is the key to anything you do, sex or not.

i would honestly say thank you, for letting me glimpse at something so fabulously written, but he implications there are wicked strong. even so, a girls gotta say what she wants, when she ants to or else she wont have another chance.

youre amazing. im inspired. perhaps ill dedicate my next blossoming romance of two naive anime characters. its only a small gesture, and to me, it certainly wont do you justice, but its the only thing i can attain to acheive with you in mind.

and hey, you never know when the next one will show up. but itll have my name on it! think of it! fiction dueling. how fun. tough time consuming, and weird seeing the catagory of the particular fiction. but then again, were both confident, right?

it was a pleasure reading. and yes, the pleasure was all mine.

_

Kodoma.
KyouKyou chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
Omg!

That was awesome!

You need to write a sequel and have it to where theyre in the confrence room. That would be great. have them hating each other and in the confrence room and then at home.

Bty- I love your writing style. its very good.

Cant wait to read more!
Eliannora chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
Oh the angst! I loved, loved, LOVED the chapter.
Eliannora chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Well that was entertaining. n,n

I really can't even say anything more of praise because I've already said what I love about your story T.T
Eliannora chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Oh this was so lovely. I wish you would write more Mimohou n,n

I think my absolute favorite part was at the end where they were arguing, and then you got to hear their thoughts. I really did laugh.

Your writing style is both intriguing and most definitely above most of the stories that I've come across. While their stories were still good, they lacked interesting detail.

Now that I've finally gotten around to reading this. xD

I hope you don't mind if I review al of the chapters ;o
Eliannora chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
Wow. In the past few days, I have found myself growing to love lemon more and more and more.

Yours was, by far, the best I have read yet. Admittingly, I only read the 6th chapter for the lemon ;3 But I will go back and read from chapter one fairly soon.

Your writing was absolutely amazing, you didn't have to resort to using derogatory words to describe their.. 'parts'. The way you worded it was easy to understand, and helped the story along.

I don't think there was one part I disliked. Silly enough, this has strengthened my resolve to save myself so that I can have amazing sex ;3

oh ho ho ho

All in all, your writing was amazing. The words you used were amazing. And I loved it. Absolutely loved it.

I don't think that the OOC in it was really much of a bother at all, honestly, it was a slight detour from the enjoyment of the read, but not too bad.

Ah, i can't even go on about how amazing it was.

[now to read the first chapters]
AiMEExBOO chapter 6 . 12/25/2007
ii
Anime-Queen-2011 chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
Awesome story. Loved it.

Anime-Queen-2011
LiL-Princess-Of-Death chapter 6 . 7/21/2007
Really loved ur story!It was just great.
Kanamelover chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
WOW THAT WAS REALLY WELL EDITED xP JUST PLAYIN IT WAS GOOD!
SE Uchiha chapter 6 . 6/3/2007
omg! i loved loved LOVED this story! Ryuho and Mimori were so in-character that it was amazing! and i'm glad you decided to add more plot to this story! it made the lemon at the end much better cause you had to wait for it. i alo liked the detail you put into it as well. it only helped to make it more real and entertaining. keep up the good work! can't wait to read more of your work!