Reviews for Just Friends?
Heather Giesbrecht chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
That was cool , it completely fits into DMC universe. I could imagine Dante doing that.
Awesome job. :)
Eric Draven201 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Imagine that, Beowulf singing A Hundred Bottles of Beer! I think that's something Angi and Rudra would do. Great Job.
Broken Stone chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Hey, I just joined the site and just read this piece. It's really good, well written and concise. The only things that I would point out are a couple of minor typoes, nothing to really worry about too much. The other thing is that maybe a little bit of description of locations, of landscape, of the demons and Beowulf would sharpen the writing a litte. Other than those couple of points, I thought this was a good piece of writing.
Vylet Lust chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Very interesting and another brilliant work from you! Nice job, yo and keep it up! LoL. p.k.
The Tyrant Hamster chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Nice solid story, a cool start with the bike, plus of course touches of humour, excellent use of Dante's various styles and weapons, solid action, more comedy and a characterful ending. So overall, nice work, easy to read too :D.
moonymonster chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I like! Exchange was smooth, Dante messed up, all's well in love and white haired demon spawn. XD I really like the dialogue at the end. Well done!
JaneGray chapter 1 . 3/4/2006