Reviews for Alcatraz
Guest chapter 8 . 11/25/2016
Great story. Wish you were still writing here, but I do understand. Hope life and writing has gone the way you hoped. Thanks for sharing these stories.
murphycat chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
Good story. I wish you had more. I love a well written adult K/N story. There aren't many of those around. I enjoyed your work. Peace.
Mrs. Owl 09 chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
That so intense, well done! I almost got caught at work because I could stop reading on my phone. :)
hbruce chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
Oh my gosh this was so good. It's a very different story from others I've read, but it was absolutely fantastic!

Definetely one of my favourites!
AJ Granger chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
I am glad that you finished this story. But I am very sad to hear that you are not posting anymore, as you always write such great stories. I hope we hear more from you in the future because you are a brilliant author.
Tsukino Akume chapter 8 . 9/18/2010
-Flails-

So much love for this. The drama, the realism, the sense of teamwork and protectiveness between the crew ... Lucas' hurt and even Ben's 'casual' comment at the end 'Your Dad or your father?' -Sighs happily-

Also, Katie is particularly Awesome in this, as is Lucas. (I love, love, LOVE the idea that he actually went to juvie. It makes him all the more awesome.)

Favorite moment:

'You know, fixing things like computers is best done with your hands,' he snapped.

'Guess you'll just have to tell them what to do,' the nod was carefully made towards the other men with no attempt to include Angelo in the motion.

'It will take forever,' Lucas complained in his best "I'm a teenager, I'm supposed to be difficult," voice.

'Then we won't bother to check on you for a while,' Niven said with a look towards Katie.

'That's a really lame excuse to avoid getting contaminated with this stuff,' Lucas told him.

One of the guards charged his baton, Angelo shifted his position ever so slightly and he lowered it back to his side.

Lucas smiled sweetly at the guard.

As they went into the designated room Angelo shook his head. 'We're you this much of a brat when you were on the boat?'

'Yes,' Lucas said.

You rock. In all ways. -Loves-
mirage24 chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
Great story! I just found it yesterday and it looks like it's been a while since it's been updated, etc and this email might not even get to you, but if it does: GREAT story. Really. I love how Lucas plans to get back at his father and how Bridger and Kristin lecture him on "appropriate uses of his talents". Haha, great stuff right there.
Susan M. M chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
Not bad, not bad at all.
Susan M. M chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
OK, a young, attractive boy is going into a maximum security prison and no one foresaw that some bad man might want to make Lucas his bedwarmer? Earth to seaQuest crew, what do you think happens to young, attractive inmates in a prison?
fighttowin1 chapter 8 . 6/14/2010
I absolutely loved it!

It was perfectly written, with lots of suspense! I didn't get much done in the house while reading this story, didn't get much sleep either...this story provided me with a couple of really late nights..err early mornings! Very intense...I loved it! All I can really say is WOW! I loved it...ALL of it! There were times that I thought I would have to stop reading it for content, but you managed to keep it very clean and they remained relatively unharmed while continuing the high level of suspense. I am very impressed. Thank you so very much for sharing this fantastic story!
Karel chapter 8 . 3/7/2010
So glad you finished it! Thank you.

I miss the seaQuest fandom. Now I'm going to go back and read the whole thing.

Best of luck to you, thanks for the stories.
muzical chapter 8 . 1/26/2010
What a great story! I'm not usually a fan of E.L.F., but I fell in love with this one.

I don't have much else to say other than great job!
CF Vici chapter 8 . 9/14/2009
That was one awesome ride. No regrets at all for the loss of sleep. I'm very sorry to hear it's the last you're planning to post, but I have no doubts you'll be putting your considerable talents to great use elsewhere. Tell us when you've got the publishing contracts. I'll be first in line to fork out money to read whatever you write.
CF Vici chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
I have to tell you that you are absolutely fabulous at creating suspense. It's 2:30 AM and I have to get up at 7, but there is no way I am going to sleep before I finish what you have posted. Sleep I can live without, but if I get to the end and find out it's not finished and I have to wait for more chapters well, THEN I'll be spitting nails.

Really, REALLY great job. With talent like this, I am sure you'll be publishing novels. Please let us know where to buy them. I'd pay to read your work any day.
vergere chapter 8 . 9/5/2009
Fabulous story, thank you for finishing it! I absolutely loved the whole M/s aspect of Lucas' "ownership" by Angelo. You combined my two favorite things, Seaquest and domination. I would have loved to see Lucas being "disobedient" but I have a good imagination so I guess I will survive :) Good luck with you original fic!