Reviews for Harry Potter & The Girl Who Lived
ytuj chapter 9 . 4/29
great story, please continue. will harry and lily marry?
MoltenCheese chapter 9 . 2/18
This was awesome! It's a pity that you stopped writing. But, I loved every part that you wrote! :D
I know it is discontinued but it is sooo good and it makes me really wish you were still updating! But after 8 or so years that is probably pretty unlikely...
Hot Tamale chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
Hmmm...Charlie thinks he's too old for her, and yet he and Harry are the same age.
Hot Tamale chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Harry is the son of James and Lily Potter. Lily is the daughter of James and Lily Potter...so..siblings?

Lily is the alternate dimension's version of Harry...so, w/ the exception of male/female chromosomes, they are the same person.

Harry was 22-years-old at the beginning of this story. He's in the body of a 17- or 18-year-old now, but mentally he's 22. Lily is 14. That's quite the age difference.

Lily was stick thin and the size of an 11-year-old when they first met (two weeks ago). That means she was likely pre-pubescent.

When Lily first met him, she called him 'Dad', and he said he was her cousin. Oedipus, anyone?

Multiple reports of James and Lily Potter in Hogsmeade...

There are so many squicky angles here I'm having a hard time getting by them. Outside of grammar issues (wrong words, tenses, plural vs. singular verbs), this story's concept is an interesting one. While I can look past the grammar issues, the squick factor is hard to over look.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
I have never seen such a Good 'Harry as a girl' or something
Luana LS chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
The story is incredible! It's really unfortunate that it was interrupted. I liked a lot, so if you ever consider continuing or even allow the story to be adopted will ask me a warning. I'd love to read the sequel!
Dendule95 chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
There is the same story. You are copying IT or someone copy you
desireejones99 chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
Good treatment, fun and compelling
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
Please continue! This is wonderful!
Screwi321 chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
DO YOU STILL HAVE HARRY POTTER THE SHADOW MAGE STORY I WOULD LIKE TO REREAD IT AND POSSIBLY CONTINUE IT?
cazador de la luna chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
could you tell me why you discontinued this story it is a great story did you just loose interest or was there other reasons
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
This is really awesome and I know that its discontinued but is there a chance that u can revive this fanfic? Its really great and I just can't wait to see what happens next!?
zormix chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
very interesting story. It is a pity that the abandoned
WeLonelyOldSouls chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
Aw... I want more. :) This is a lot of fun to read! It's a shame it hasn't been updated in forever. Well, there's nothing i can do to change the fact but leave a nice review.
1,324 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »