Reviews for SleepWalk
MizukiLovesSano c3 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
lol i love how she was pulling everything out like "nope not this, nope not this one, maybe this one, nope ect.." xD & Sanos just like "What the heck are you doing this time?"
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
...that would most definitely be an interesting thing to

Great job!
Midgie.onlyYOU chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
lol yeah, i wish that could happen to me too :] but um... back to reality...

yay! the first sleep story! i first read "sleeptalk" a few days ago, i probably must've skipped over the part when you said it was the sequel to this. haha am i stupid! overall, this was a great fic and good luck with your job :]

Thanks xoxo, Midgie :]
Inirini chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Incredibly cute, I liked how Izumi's thoughts went though all that. Nice job writing this oneshot. :]
demonicange1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
omg... that was a short and sweet fic. I really liked the simplicity of it and how you made sano actually think like a guy. That doesnt happen a lot in the manga, and it was awesome here! GOD JOB! (ok, now you gotta go write more sanoxmazuki fluffy-ness, ne?)
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Aw. For Sano, Mizuki's like a safety blanket that he can't sleep without ;)
Elemental Moon Ninja chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
this was super cute. i hope that u make another story soon. well, gots to go.

Loanlystar chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
That was really cute. I like your stories very much.
love.strawberries chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Oh, so cute!
Star Melody chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
This is probably the first Hana-kimi fan fiction I read and I liked it. It seems like a night in Mizuki and Sano's dorm. I thought it was cool. I'm not sure Sano would have had some of those What if's but I think you did a great job getting into his head. Nice job!
taste of fire chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
This was cute. I feel bad for Sano though, although I don't think he complains much when Mizuki crawls into his bed. It has a childish cuteness to it. Nice job
AnitaGrace chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
aw, nice one shot. that was cute. (hey look! they added spell check to the reviewa!)
CharliexGirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I like it very much. ] You worded things well, and put things in Sano's point of veiw - which I don't see very often.

Thanks for this great story! Keep writing!

Ummei Oru chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
I liked it and it seemed like something that could actually happen to sano in the manga.
bautchchic chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
was that it? you should write another chappie! it was really good and it matches sano pretty well!

good luck and please write more of this!