Reviews for Gone Camping
AllSpark Princess chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Hey, this story's very good and interesting. Hope you update this soon.
PieAnnamay07 chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
I like this story so far.

I have it in my favorite's!

Update soon!
Inkfamy chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
RE: It's a good story.

DD: But it's kinda the same as every other story. Y'know what I mean; someone meets Transformers, makss friends with Transformers, gets out in danger. Blah blah blah.

RE: Shut up. Anyhoo it's still a good story. Just ignore DD
Spiritstrike chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
it's nice of u to clasify me as a friend i would do the same with u and ah about the nueclear boom *grins* give me one of those so that i can throw one at Deathcaller pretty please.
Sapphire225 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Just want to tell you guys, I'm going to update 4/11/06!
Coffee and Twinkies chapter 3 . 3/19/2006
hm...Well I still like it...and just wait until brother comes around...Autobots are gonna be like "omg what slag is up with this..more ppl..."
Thatredcar chapter 3 . 3/19/2006
o.0 oh this is interesting.. please update soon..
spiritprime chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
O.o takeover the world man no offence but you're weird sometimes and i would actually have to agree with TJ and Kim lol
Maverick Hunter Phoenix chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
Cool! Continue please, this is good!
Lil' Monroe chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
Hope TJ will come soon. You've got good dialouge and detail in your story. Update soon!
Coffee and Twinkies chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
oohh...this soo col...
The-Charcoal-Alchemist chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Please update!
Lil' Monroe chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
It's a good startbut in the beginning, I think Redalert would ask the question why whould they name it Greenland instead, but that's just my thought since Redalert is the one who has to always make sense. Good story, but I can't help feeling this is a remake of Wrong Places, Wrong Time story. Maybe you should email me and tell if I'm right or wrong. Update soon! -
Z0mbieMart chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
it's cool! i love transformers och cool people, like Kim! update soon please! X3
Coffee and Twinkies chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
hhm, interesting. So far I like TJ and Kimmy though please be careful and see that Kimmy won't becoma a mary-sue...so they're in greenland? sweet..never been there though... :p ...

Grammar and spelling is fine _ but the chapters can be longer. And here's another thing to watch out for: constantly focusing on one OC much more than the other. Like have a chappie that focuses on one OC and another chappie with another OC _

*looks at profile* Hey make sure the minicons have personalities! I can't wait to see them interact with people and people objects XD! And PLEASE update! XD